Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869

Thread: General Annoyances

^ <3
    ------
    a.) Losing a Driver's License when you look under 18.
    b.) When DMV (department of motor vehicles) confiscates your first DL that you've been hoarding, but they end up giving it back to you anyhow because you make their work a little more difficult by asking them to make a printed copy XD
    c.) Morons that really shouldn't be allowed to operate a vehicle on any public roads.
    d.) Fronting the bill of a background check for (place entity here) because they require it for you to join them. I can understand certifications, but a background check? Nope. $100.00!!!!!! ---again, I'm just a poe boy.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    ^ <3
    ------
    a.) Losing a Driver's License when you look under 18.
    b.) When DMV (department of motor vehicles) confiscates your first DL that you've been hoarding, but they end up giving it back to you anyhow because you make their work a little more difficult by asking them to make a printed copy XD
    c.) Morons that really shouldn't be allowed to operate a vehicle on any public roads.
    d.) Fronting the bill of a background check for (place entity here) because they require it for you to join them. I can understand certifications, but a background check? Nope. $100.00!!!!!! ---again, I'm just a poe boy.
    Yo, I know this one guy. Send me a private message.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar

Digital peacocking and people who look for tangibility and meaning in all the wrong places.

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Digital peacocking and people who look for tangibility and meaning in all the wrong places.
    Because living in a region populated by people with Down's Syndrome who bump and grind on public transportation, those homo's, elderly people who are always at the doctors preventing people who have a much longer time to live from getting prompt medical attention, and creepy, stalker-ish men who have raging boners all of the time due to sex deprivation from their badly inked partners who they to abuse to at least have SOME physical contact is so much better?
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Father's Day
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Having to wake up early on weekends and vacations.

Self involvement to the point of psychosis.

Believing you can help save the world or at the very least hoping that everyone can come together and make this planet a safe, happy and an equal opportunity orgy fun fest where sanity exists everywhere or whatever else in the Utopian fuck you think the world should be.

False dilemma's

People who claim to be eccentric when in reality they're just fucking weird and not in the "cool weirdo" way.

People who have what they consider to be empathy for too many people while simultaneously and with unsurprising hypocrisy stating that they hate most other people, so if they're not important, then neither are you. Stfu

- Believe it or not, I'm in a really good mood today - Cheers lol
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 09-09-2018 at 09:15 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

That I'm actually not an insolent cunt, it's just that whenever I respect or care about someone, have empathy and sympathy for someone that I admire, with that admiration being for their standards and how they prioritize their lives, trying to get through to people, the very few people I feel I'm either close to or can have an affinity for has always resulted in a mess but not an intentionally created one. My initial sympathies and empathy start out with expressions of seemingly cold, bitter acrimonious goading and I've never been able to correct that.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

u ok hun?

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    u ok hun?
    Wha-teva, m8. But yeah, I'm okay, but soon I'm going to be living in a van, smoking doobies DOWN BY THE RIVER!
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM