Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: General Annoyances

People chewing with their mouth open and the wet sound that comes with it.

Control your consumption sounds, people!

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Timelines of events that you just want to fist fuck to straighten out but it's pointless.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    People chewing with their mouth open and the wet sound that comes with it.
    What about people sucking their fingers off loudly after they've eaten something with their hand? The girl who sits next to me at work does that, then rubs her hands on her clothes plus she plays with her hair pretty much non-stop. I've also seen her walk out of the loo without washing her hands. She's leaving in a week and I feel sorry for whoever takes her seat and uses her keyboard. :S

^yes! It's like these Neanderthals haven't discovered napkins or something.

Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    ^yes! It's like these Neanderthals haven't discovered napkins or something.
    I actually quite enjoy the rapacious breathlessness of a voracious eater. I draw the line at public finger licking and greasy hair twirling though. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    I actually quite enjoy the rapacious breathlessness of a voracious eater. I draw the line at public finger licking and greasy hair twirling though. Yuck.
    Christ. Reading through your posts today, you are such a supercilious, elitist, out of touch with the commoner woman whose seemingly only real goal in engaging others is to trigger people with sesquipedalaphobia. I love you. Now behave or else I'm going to open up a can of stupid soup and pour it into every hyper-bowl we eat out of together just to fluster you. Which, by the way, you look extremely cute in that state. lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Christ. Reading through your posts today, you are such a supercilious, elitist, out of touch with the commoner woman whose seemingly only real goal in engaging others is to trigger people with sesquipedalaphobia. I love you. Now behave or else I'm going to open up a can of stupid soup and pour it into every hyper-bowl we eat out of together just to fluster you. Which, by the way, you look extremely cute in that state. lol
    Bollocks, you got me. I'll colour my prose a less vibrant shade of purple in future. I love you too. Don't crack open the stupid soup just yet and be careful handling crockery in your jerry-built glasshouse.

Things that don't make sense but I just tend to go along with them nowadays.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

People who drive slowly in situations where I can't pass them.

Being asked "How's the weather up there?" and shit like that. Congratulations. I'm tall. You must be Sherlock-Goddamn-Holmes to have noticed.

Those are my two big pet peeves. Used to have a lot more but I'm making progress, lol.

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

When public transit goes wrong. Anybody that's dealt with it pretty much knows it, and I've gone on about it before, but yes. It almost never gets old. As of now though, I actually dread it more than get frustrated at it this time around. Especially when service gets cancelled out of the blue.

But you also know how bad it is when it happens, and you're late even when you actually made an effort to take whatever buses and/or trains you need to board extra early. The crowds are also at their worst in addition to that type hectic traffic as well.