Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960

Thread: General Annoyances

LMFAO
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Wait, a member who has been here since we launched is upset we don't want to talk or sharing of leaks? Such a victim.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    cold blows the wind

1: nobody shared it. you didn't remove a link to leaked content. you removed a site feature.

2: Norsefire was in the chatbox hours before it was removed. Do you know what he said while acting as an admin? It sure wasn't "do not discuss the song period." It was "don't share it." Which again, nobody did.

3: I can clearly see you liked Norsefire's post about the song so I'm pretty certain you're also aware that the song came out officially about an hour after the leak. So do we still have to wait to post in the thread until the song is released in our time zone? What if we're on the ISS and have no official time zone? Can you please clarify this so we don't keep losing essential site features because people say the wrong thing at 5am instead of waiting until 6am

EDIT: Oh wait nvm, an essential site feature wasn't removed because everybody was praising the song in it, it was removed because an album leaked. Now I'm not sure which album leaked but I hear that an album leaked. I'm just glad that when an album leaks, like everybody else I go to PM first and make sure there's some fishy weird shit changing on the front page, which means I won't investigate further or go listen to the leaked album.
    Last edited by Golden Eel; 09-19-2017 at 08:37 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Something leaked, release was bumped up and thread to discuss was created so feel free to jump in there. Refer to Norses post regarding chat ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eel View Post
    Antifa?

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SangreV View Post
    Antifa?
    ^
    How Byronic

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

That I've lost interest in posting in the fashion that I used to, in a fun interactive way that was apparently "trolling", but at the same time appreciating reasons why I hardly really post much anymore. Also, preferring just to read other peoples takes instead of making my own commentary on Manson
    How Byronic

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eel View Post
    1: nobody shared it. you didn't remove a link to leaked content. you removed a site feature.

2: Norsefire was in the chatbox hours before it was removed. Do you know what he said while acting as an admin? It sure wasn't "do not discuss the song period." It was "don't share it." Which again, nobody did.

3: I can clearly see you liked Norsefire's post about the song so I'm pretty certain you're also aware that the song came out officially about an hour after the leak. So do we still have to wait to post in the thread until the song is released in our time zone? What if we're on the ISS and have no official time zone? Can you please clarify this so we don't keep losing essential site features because people say the wrong thing at 5am instead of waiting until 6am

EDIT: Oh wait nvm, an essential site feature wasn't removed because everybody was praising the song in it, it was removed because an album leaked. Now I'm not sure which album leaked but I hear that an album leaked. I'm just glad that when an album leaks, like everybody else I go to PM first and make sure there's some fishy weird shit changing on the front page, which means I won't investigate further or go listen to the leaked album.
    THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Now for something completely different:

Why the hell am I constitutionally incapable of making un burnt toast? Whether I am using a toaster or the oven grill or an open flame, it always gets burnt. I am in fact banned from getting another toaster as I have set fire to too many of them in the process of incinerating the toast. And it doesn't matter if I am standing next to it or not, somehow I still look away at the critical moment. This makes toast and extraordinarily expensive meal in my household, because while I am of course willing to eat very burnt toast pure charcoal is a bit beyond even me, and so I have to have at least four slices I order to get one.

You want gourmet French cuisine? Fine.

Toasted bread with it?

No.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Showers. The act of showering. I love to be clean, I just don't like the time it takes..
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post