Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071

Thread: General Annoyances

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Being overly taxed and fatigued.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

The more I think about it, it really is sometimes very hard to find a good way to word things in this thread, but I also understand that it's because it's about the little things that piss us off anyway.

And well, I guess this is a given in all cities or just crowded places in general, but I've been noticing more and more that a lot of people don't want to walk around other people or wait for people to pass them by first no matter how crowded or even narrow the sidewalk is. People seem to always hate having to walk around people or wait for people to pass them by first even when it's actually necessary. I'm not talking about people just blocking the sidewalks for no good reason, or people that also make sudden stops at bad times either. It just seems to be considerate to know when to let people walk past you first, or when to walk around and dodge people as opposed to just shoving right through crowds in a straight line each and every single time. Lots of people love walking in a straight line as quickly as possible, and while I don't blame them for not wanting to be late, that also increases the chances of causing accidents and serious injuries, especially in very narrow and congested spaces, yet they hate even the mere thought of going around people or waiting for them to pass them by first, even if for just a few seconds.

I've just been noticing this a lot more times than I ever thought I would, and it seemed like it would fit right into this thread.

Having to learn how to properly use "bubble wrap". The only thing I know about it is how to pop their pockets/break it's fabric.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

People who aren't even worth attempting to intimidate (I don't mean physically). They're no fun.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    People who aren't even worth attempting to intimidate (I don't mean physically). They're no fun.
    the cops can't beat everyone; domestic violence picks up the slack.
    "Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themself" -Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    the cops can't beat everyone; domestic violence picks up the slack.
    So does vigilantism, only with no moral codes or attempts to remain anonymous lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Real mental and nervous breakdowns. Not the pretend ones I've posted on here. For about a decade, up until now, I had shit on lock down believe it or not.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Smartphones and Social Media. They have destroyed social interaction among humans. People are so infatuated with their phones and posting every single second of their life on social media. Go to a Marilyn Manson concert or any concert and I guarantee you will be flooded with a sea of phones in the air, when you know you want to really see crowd surfers.