Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: MM Community Project - Calling all artists, musicians, poets, etc....

Default MM Community Project - Calling all artists, musicians, poets, etc....

I was going to wait a while before posting this but my enthusiasm got the better of me :)

I had an idea for a community art project and I really hope everyone will come on board. My website will be 5 years old in September and Provider Module will be 3 this Christmas, so let's celebrate. There are so many talented artists in this community and it is about time we celebrated that fact.

I want us to put together an Art Book with contributions from as many fans as possible, along with a CD from the musicians. A copy will be printed and presented to Manson. I also thought it would be a good idea to think about selling an online version with all the proceeds going to a charity to be nominated by Manson.

I know this is something that I would definitely want to own. It would be fantastic if everyone got involved.

All contributors get one page to do with what they will. We will accept drawings, paintings, sculpture, poetry, photography, etc. Just photograph or scan in your art and send it. Include your name and username.

The book will be put together and printed on Blurb. It will be a large hardback landscape, dimensions 13" x 11".

I have set up a Facebook group for those who prefer to use that and for those who do not really come on the forum much. http://www.facebook.com/groups/244441909006769/

Closing date for submissions will be 6am Christmas morning.

Oh cool! This will be good. My band has been a part of your site and were working on some new stuff I'd love to be involved in this

That's great Dave, I knew you'd be up for it. I added you to the facebook group as well. Damn thing won't let you send invites, it just auto adds.

I am not really musically talented. Can I be a spectator to witness the awesome? my facebook is pestilenz00. I'm actually pretty sure people knew that xD

https://www.facebook.com/Sickotine

These guys are pretty talented. I can see if they are interested in this idea. I think they would be. Their music sounds like a mixture of Manson and Wednesday 13.

Just ask to join the group and I'll add you, all are welcome. Ask them if you like. If they are Manson fans and interested, get them to join the group.

Thank you :) I will search them out! we need more Manson-related groups on Facebook. Good and active ones anyways :P

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    strange, deranged

I am all over this! Count me in for sure.

Now I have to get thinking. >_<
    photographer, drug fiend.
    facebook

Add gardenofeyes on Facebook Visit gardenofeyes's Youtube Channel Visit gardenofeyes's Instagram Channel

Great! I'll participate. I've sent a request for the Facebook group. I am Levi van Huygevoort.

gardenofeyes, i just accepted your request !

this is definitely an amazing project and experience, i really hope fans will take this chance to share what they artistically do with the man because i really feel like the ‘MM Community Art Book’ could be like our bible. can’t wait to see what you guys have in your mind, let’s be creative. esme and everyone involved (PM staff), i just realized it will take a lot of work and a lot of time but i guess we will survive ^^.

This is a great idea, Seven. I would love to be a part of it!