Here's some info from Norse!
- King Kill 33 was played before ACSS. no vocals, but he thinks the band was actually playing it live
- No other new songs this show, but stage show is taken to a new level. New backdrops, speaker covers with his face/flags, etc. New costumes, DRUG light sign
- New podium, stage was going crazy with lights while it was being brought out. Two men stood on either side in masks and MM had a mask on at the start of ACSS
- New intro for Personal Jesus, thinks he heard MLK and Hitler speeches during it before lights go on and big ACSS flag with upside down US flags over the speakers or the back drop pieces behind Fred/Twig.
- Double crosses flashing in background, huge red cross comes down for The Love Song with Manson singing "do you love your GGG" into
- Mobscene had LED lights behind Twigy/Fred - one says vagina, the other says AIDS.
- MM played guitar for slo mo tion, Jason has new double cross drum head
- Twiggy switched with MM for end of TBP, just kept saying "TBP" repeatedly
Set (not correct order)
hey, cruel world
slo mo tion
the beautiful people
rock is dead
king kill 33 (? might have been played live by band as intro to acss)
Sounds amazing! I need pictures. I hope some nice ones get uploaded.
Is Tourniquet new for this tour?
Just the Tip
It's not. They replaced it with Coma White/Black during the European tour.
Originally Posted by Tigger
Thanks for the update from Norsefire, Cringe. Seems as though there's plenty of fun theatrics for fans to wet themselves over. Sounds like he had a blast.
King Kill 33... Never thought I'd see the day. Makes a perfect pairing with ACSS. Hoping it really IS a live band performance.
Just the Tip
^Loving everything about this.
I'm assuming the setlist was as follows:
02. Hey, Cruel World...
03. Disposable Teens
04. The Love Song
05. No Reflection
07. The Dope Show
09. Rock Is Dead
10. Personal Jesus
12. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
13. King Kill 33°
14. Antichrist Superstar
15. The Beautiful People
Any word on the Zombie show?