Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: [060]: Sep 28 2012 - Desert Uprising - Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [060]: Sep 28 2012 - Desert Uprising - Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Friday 28 September 2012
    DESERT UPRISING DAY 1
    Venue: Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion

Tickets on sale July 13
    http://desertuprising.com/

Members Attending:
    • ComaMJ33
    • Norsefire

I ordered my ticket and will be there! It is going to be excruciatingly hot here though in AZ. I'll either show up later in the day or spend a fortune on drinks.

i'll be attending as well. cant take off work the whole day so my flight from LA doesn't even get in until 5:30 so i probably won't get there until 6:30 or 7. hopefully manson's not going on before that

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I'l be with family, I'm visiting them in Tucson but I think we're having some days in Phoenix so this will have to work in, so I think we will be getting there late in the day as well. Plus we only want to see MM and RZ.

Is anyone who's going to both maybe interested in helping me get from this show to the show in Vegas the next day?

I'm planning on Greyhounding it for most of the tour and I'd just HATE to have to miss either the first show OR Vegas...but the bus schedule simply DOES NOT work out.

I could help with gas and driving and whatever and I have pretty solid references as not being a serial killer or anything like that, lol.

Any takers?

:-\

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Times are up for this show!

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post

I could help with gas and driving and whatever and I have pretty solid references as not being a serial killer or anything like that, lol.
    I love how that thought comes up immediately in America! "Take someone with me? HE COULD BE A SERIAL KILLER!".

People will recognize you and take you there, don't worry. It looks like thousand_kisses is attending both shows as well, maybe you should PM him/her!

no, not going to phoenix now, can't because of my stupid job and them not letting me take the day off early to get to phoenix in time for manson's set. still going to vegas (and salt lake and denver) but am flying. if only i were driving, i'd be more than happy to give you a ride though maybe some other time!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I got Cringeon's number earlier so hopefully I can text him some info from this show to post here. I probably wont be able to post myself because I will be on my phone and a UK phone using US networks just eats up my credit. Once I refreshed facebook and lost 5 credit... so it should be cheaper for me to text some info instead.

Got to pick my tickets up at the venue, shouldn't be any problem but I wish I had them in my hands to I knew I had them safe.

and may the evil begin