Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: [060]: Sep 28 2012 - Desert Uprising - Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I snapped a photo of Lindsay whilst the show was on, she was sat on the left side of the stage with a camera. So I guess either filming or taking photos.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    I'm not sure how or why this thread became about Lindsay but I guess we can't all be as perfect as the critics.
    yeah, anyway getting more back to the point of this thread, I arrived home today and right now I'm attempting to put HCW up on youtube. It's a 1.14GB file, so it will be HD. I will come back and link it when it's available to view or keep an eye on our facebook where I will post it also.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Double Post. BAN!

Here's some of my photos I took, just put them on the PM Facebook for now: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2339770&type=1

And here's my HCW recording, straight off the camera so you can view it in HD!

That video is fantastic! I like how Fred is rocking out!

Yeah Fred has a pretty damn good stage presence. I'll never forget his facial expression when he's just staring wide-eyed at the crowd, like some kind of zombie predator. It's too bad fate didn't bring that guy into MM years ago.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

OK so I think this is all my videos/clips. Turned out a lot better than I thought they would, kind of wish I had recorded the whole show now. I think a few songs are in full, and there's a few clips from other songs some are almost full song clips and some are just short clips, because I was trying to take photos too.

I hope you enjoy what I did manage to capture though, they should all be HD too if you alter the settings. I wish YouTube would allow it to default to HD instead of low quality all the time.

INTRO / HEY, CRUEL WORLD...

THE LOVE SONG (Start/End Clips) - Celebritarian Hymn style intro!

Wasn't sure how the video was going to turn out, and when I saw that huge red double cross coming down from the top of the stage I just had to stop filming to snap a couple of good photos of it.

NO REFLECTION (Clip)

I thought the stage was quite dark for this song, so you can't see a great deal in the video.

mOBSCENE (Clip)

THE DOPE SHOW (Clip)

It's funny how my two videos clips were just a few seconds out from matching up, I didn't plan this or anything, so I just trimmed the end clip of a few seconds to fit with the start, lol.

SLO-MO-TION (Clip)

ROCK IS DEAD (Clip)

PERSONAL JESUS (Clip)

One of my favourite things about the show was this intro with the different speeches being broadcast

SWEET DREAMS

TOURNIQUET (Clip)

KING KILL 33 / ACSS (Clip)

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
    (Towards the end Twiggy and Manson switch)

My cousin sums up the show at the end with "That was fucking awesome!" lol I have to agree with that!

I have a few RZ videos and clips too... whenever I finally get time to upload them I will probably put a link in here to my YT feed or something.

I just found this on youtube. Great concert!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Thank you for finding and posting that! Downloading a copy of that right now!