Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: [061]: Sept 29 2012 - Rock Vegas - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    ^ I said I have 3 shirts with those photos on them and they were gifts.
    But they are shirts from THIS TOUR!!!!!!!!!! What do you not get? lol

Quote Originally Posted by bodies35 View Post
    Yeah, it looks like 35 bucks for the several shirts, and more for the hoodie. I'm sure it will not be much different in pricing than similar products available at the online store.
    Sweet, thank you!

Fucking hell. First off, you don't ask people how much they spent on a gift; secondly, what part of this conversation is so hard for you to follow. Do you think the merchandise at the festivals is being made on the spot when people pay for them like fucking pizzas?
    If you can't sort this out, I can't help you.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    Fucking hell. First off, you don't ask people how much they spent on a gift; secondly, what part of this conversation is so hard for you to follow. Do you think the merchandise at the festivals is being made on the spot when people pay for them like fucking pizzas?
    If you can't sort this out, I can't help you.
    I'm not sure what you don't get about this......The shirts are TWINS OF EVIL tour shirts....You could not buy them anywhere but from the tour................Haha, I really don't understand what you are trying to say. I only asked how much the shirts are because I am getting every single thing with his name on it. I have $500 ready for it.

O H
    M Y
    G O D

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

So Manson back with the Pope costume. DAMN!!!!!!!

From @basetendencies

On another note, we are going to Las Vegas in a couple of weekends. Someone had mentioned staying at the Mandalay Bay when going to this Manson concert. Another poster found that the Imperial Palace was cheaper. I dont know, i couldn't go to Vegas and stay somewhere cheap. Even some of the nice hotels are inexpensive, like 100 bucks. This is a room from imperial palace that is on their website:

Please, if you go to Vegas, bring some extra money, and do it right. (not to derail the thread, I guess actual concert pics and info are coming up now.)

No offense to the initial person who was searching for a more affordable hotel. ...Really it is worth the extra money for the nicer resorts, there is better food, entertainment, and overall experience.
    Last edited by bodies35; 09-29-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    So Manson back with the Pope costume. DAMN!!!!!!!

From @basetendencies

I JUST SMILED! Haha, let's drop the whole "I don't know what t-shirts are" thing and talk about how epic these outfits are!!!!1

I wonder if he lost a lot of weight so he could wear the old stuff! AWESOME!

Heather Quick: So Manson back with the Pope costume. DAMN!!!!!!!

Amen! This is awesome.
    Last edited by AssetReign; 09-29-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Marilyn Manson raved on about how the Hey, Cruel World... Tour was going to be so amazing and flashy and stunning, when in reality it was meh, but he didn't say much about the Twins of Evil tour being amazing, just that it "was what it was" or whatever, and so far it's his best in years. Maybe he's retarded.