Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: [062]: Oct 01 2012 - USANA Amphitheatre - Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

The show has already happened. No word on the actual performance, but no new songs were added. The setlist in the picture above was from Saturday night.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kretek View Post
    Once you have checked in, you will not be allowed to leave the venue, so please plan your evening accordingly.

WHAT? Check in at 4:00 and then be fucking stuck in the building until everything is over? I'll go stark raving fucking insane, I swear to god. I'm going to hold off being really hugely gigantically irate now until this is truly confirmed.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Did the show go well?
    Last edited by The Wax Gentleman; 10-01-2012 at 10:42 PM.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by petticoat View Post
    WHAT? Check in at 4:00 and then be fucking stuck in the building until everything is over? I'll go stark raving fucking insane, I swear to god. I'm going to hold off being really hugely gigantically irate now until this is truly confirmed.
    Where were you planning to go anyway? After checking in I assume we'll get the instructions, then the Zombie guys have their meet and greet while the cooler manson guys have some drinks, then Manson goes on right before Zombie and then we'll have our meet and greet...

Add kretek on Facebook Visit kretek's Instagram Channel

come on guys this isn't a big deal. that basically means just plan on buying drinks and sitting around. you won't die. unless you're in love and she / he / it isn't there. then you'll die big time.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by petticoat View Post
    o.o

Wait so this is directly after Manson's performance? So, I can't stay for Zombie if I want to go to the after party?

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by rusty shackleford View Post
    Wait so this is directly after Manson's performance? So, I can't stay for Zombie if I want to go to the after party?
    I've been wondering about this too. I emailed the company to try and find out but they knew nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty shackleford View Post
    Manson doesn't seem like the type to just hang around until RZ is through.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    I've been wondering about this too. I emailed the company to try and find out but they knew nothing.
    Funny, because M Tragedy666 reported this to me:

"It's after the whole show. They've just responded to my inquiry."

That's really a funny company.