Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [063]: Oct 02 2012 - 1st Bank Center - Denver, Colorado, USA

Add kretek on Facebook Visit kretek's Instagram Channel

Hi. Just got home. Set list was the same only manson had long armed cockroach looking outfit with a mask. A lot of technical problems and at several spots manson got really pissed off and his head set picked him up yelling at the side stage tech. Still deaf / had fun though

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by kretek View Post
    [...]manson got really pissed off [...]
    Sounds like a great show. Glad you had fun! New costume? Awesome. So far every single show had new details added to it!

Quote Originally Posted by kretek View Post
    Hi. Just got home. Set list was the same only manson had long armed cockroach looking outfit with a mask. A lot of technical problems and at several spots manson got really pissed off and his head set picked him up yelling at the side stage tech. Still deaf / had fun though
    It must be really frustrating when good ideas go awry due to technical difficulties. I would hate to be the dude in charge of that aspect of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    It must be really frustrating when good ideas go awry due to technical difficulties. I would hate to be the dude in charge of that aspect of the show.
    Yeah. I really felt bad for the band because they sounded so awesome but his vocals were either clipping or cutting out. After tourniquet he walked off and it picked him up over the arena pa going '' Get this off of me. Get this fuckin thing off. NO, NOT THE FUCKIN MASK ''. Then during ACSS he actually broke from singing and turned to the side and yelled '' TURN IT OFF. TURN THAT OFF '' to the side tech. Near the end of the song they brought him a mega phone and he tried to sing into the mic on the podium with the megaphone and nothing came out so he threw it on the ground and hopped off the podium and punched stuff / kicked shit around. Def not one of those cutesy manson moments but really frustrating for people watching / feeling for the band getting burned by technical errors like that. During Slo Motion mansons guitar fed back and shocked his hand so bad it started bleeding. He apologized after the song for the whoops and showed his hand bleeding.

THIS sounds like an epic fucking show Manson style. I can't wait to see some videos! Sorry you didn't get to enjoy a flawless performance though.

The VIP fuckin ruled though.

Care to elaborate? Was there any Mansinthe? Strippers LOL?

Quote Originally Posted by rusty shackleford View Post
    Care to elaborate? Was there any Mansinthe? Strippers LOL?
    Sure man.

No mansinthe or strippers sadly.

The room was totally black with just lamps with red light bulbs and some purple christmas lights. They had BV playing on repeat on some speakers. Manson & Twiggy sititng at a table and you'd go up one by one and shake hands and have them sign something if you have it and just BS for a minute. Then when that was done they got up to take pictures. Manson was very funny taking pictures with people, striking a lot of funny poses and saying tons of outrageous shit. He drew dicks all over the lamp shade and tried to tear it off to give to a girl who didn't have anything for him to sign but it wouldn't come off. The pic we took is us making pussy lips. When It was my turn to take a pic Manson goes '' Let's make va-giii-n-aass ". I cant wait to get them sent to me. I had him sign my Beautiful Children book by Gottfried Helnwein since it has all the golden age stuff in it. He signed his fulll name instead of two M's and drew me a picture of a weird mickey mouse with the double cross. I will throw a picture up if you guys feel like checking it out. Twiggy drew a smashed penis on one of mansons mickey pictures and signed twiggy under it. I asked him what it was supposed to be and he said it was a psychadelic cocaine penis from the future. Manson was very kind to the nervous kids and made jokes to lighten their mood. People in the VIP were generally respectful and werent trampling each other. I stayed and watched people get their pics taken and just observed MM and then I left when I felt like it was appropriate.

Off / Sort of on topic - Did the Salt Lake people get their pics yet? I really wanna make sure I get mine!

Cheers,
    Kretek

The Beautiful Children book seems like it was the perfect thing for an autograph. Thats cool that he signed his full name and they added some personalized stuff.

I'm anxious to see the first sets of Meet and Greet photos as well. Wondering how they turn out.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Awesome, thank you. I'm thinking about what to take with me for Manson to sign right now. How did you carry that book with you? Because I'm planning on being up front so taking a huge book with me to later get signed seems difficult...