Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [064]: Oct 04 2012 - Topeka Expo Center - Topeka, Kansas, USA

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post

Manson fell during The Beautiful People... Watch 00:08 - 00:12 in sloooo-mooo-tioooon.
    Funny how Fred looks very afraid of being kicked or something, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    What?
    I am just foolin'........

Here are the photos, there should be some from each song but if there's anything else you're curious about I have more. They're not the best quality but oh well. I realized some other things to point out. Manson actually wore the leash/rope/thing during several songs. He also had this weird white powder during Rock is Dead that he poured into the air. These are a few of my favorite photos but you can view more here. I'll have the Rob Zombie ones up later if anyone's interested in those.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Great pics, thanks for sharing. The black, silver, and white with the mirror shades (and a poodle? O.O) is such a great outfit.

(So, I'm assuming we're allowed cameras in?)
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

I wish he would burn his rubber pants.... for the love of all that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!holy? D:

btw.... show looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by petticoat View Post
    Great pics, thanks for sharing. The black, silver, and white with the mirror shades (and a poodle? O.O) is such a great outfit.

What poodle?

Haha, it's a huge arctic fox stole. A great outfit indeed.

Only point and shoot cameras were allowed, but I could have easily brought my SLR and gotten away with it. The security was really low and the venue staff was unorganized so you might not have the same luck. Like I said, the place was small (almost high school gymnasium small) in the middle of nowhere and they didn't care as long as you didn't bring weapons.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

I might try to bring mine then, thanks, Lauren. I was thinking of using it as binoculars since I'm going to be so far away. (Far away, but my seat number is 15.)
    Last edited by petticoat; 10-05-2012 at 04:06 PM.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by petticoat View Post

Hahahah "poodle"

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeletubbieFlasher View Post
    I wish he would burn his rubber pants.... for the love of all that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!holy? D:

btw.... show looks great!

Lol They're leather, not rubber.

Great pics and videos thanks for sharing! They got us all pumped for the show!!
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)