Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [064]: Oct 04 2012 - Topeka Expo Center - Topeka, Kansas, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    Funny how Fred looks very afraid of being kicked or something, lol.
    yes by now I presume he already knows there's always some pain involved at a Marilyn Manson show and that you shouldn't even expect anything as everything can happen

Quote Originally Posted by Dirge Inferno View Post
    Hey all I want is for Marilyn Manson to deliver for once, but he doesn't seem to these days. I said that his voice is getting worse, and everyone cries at me for saying so.
    His voice definitely isn't what it used to be, but he sounded a lot better at this show than any other time I've seen him perform. He wasn't too drunk or slow and I didn't detect his usual slur. I don't remember him messing up lyrics and he actually knew where he was, haha. Really though, he seems to have cleaned up his act, at least somewhat. My mom has gone with me to several Manson shows and is usually pretty disappointed at how he sounds but even she loved his performance the other night. As someone who was actually at the show, I think he delivered and it's the best he's been in a long time.

This album and this tour is what I've been looking for out of Manson for the past three tours. Glad to see that he is finally.... For lack of a better term... realizing that he is Marilyn Manson once again, and that when his fans go to a show THIS is what we expect.
    Costume changes, props, and face paint. The stripped down live stage shows of the past few tours left me with a lot more to be desired. I love how everything feels like a culmination of the tours we saw prior to Golden Age with the better elements of Rape of The World.

Don't get me wrong... It's still nothing like Guns, God, Government or The Rock is Dead tour. But still... It's pretty fucking impressive.