Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [067]: Oct 08 2012 - Pershing Auditorium - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [067]: Oct 08 2012 - Pershing Auditorium - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA

08 October 2012
    Venue: Pershing Auditorium

http://marilynmanson.com - http://robzombie.com

Members Attending:
    • Willice
    • jembliss

i think you mean Pershing Arena...

I'll be at this one with bells on. Except not literally because security would confiscate my bells at the door, but I'll be there.

Me and my hubby will be at this show<3

I just discovered that this is the 16th anniversary of ACSS

Quote Originally Posted by Willice View Post
    I just discovered that this is the 16th anniversary of ACSS
    Jesus. That should make all of those who can remember listening to that album when it first came out feel really old... lol.

I wonder if he will do anything special at the show for it being ACSS birthday? I guess we will find that out tonight!
    Last edited by jembliss; 10-07-2012 at 10:49 PM.
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

I've been excited about this show since it was announced because it takes place on the anniversary of the release of Antichrist Superstar, an occasion I've never once overlooked.

And also because the venue's right downtown and I knew I could get to it without much hassle, unlike some of the other venues on this tour which are way out in the 'burbs nowhere near a Greyhound station.

But now I have to miss it because my ride in St. Louis dropped me off at the show but never came back to pick me up afterward and has been dodging my attempts to contact them for DAYS so I could get my backpack of travel necessities out of their trunk. They KNEW I was just in town that night for the show and that it was literally freezing outside and that they had all my shit but apparently watching a movie with another pal and waiting FORTY-EIGHT HOURS to finally let me know that was just WAY MORE IMPORTANT than them keeping their word and me not freezing to death overnight in an empty venue parking lot in the middle of nowhere.

So I finally just had to leave Missouri without my luggage and spend almost 150 dollars I don't really have at the worst possible time just to replace the stuff I need to travel with that's all still sitting in her trunk...unless of course the stupid fucking cunt already pawned it for a rock or shot it up her arm or just threw it out to be a bitch, who knows.

Anyway, sorry I can't make it.

For what it's worth, I brought it up in conversation the other night and Manson definitely knows about the anniversary in Lincoln.

Hope you guys get something special and I hope someone documents it on film if so, but most of all I just want my shit back and for this retarded goddamned bitch to burn in fucking hell.

Really fucking pissed I'm missing this show, in case that subtlety was lost on anyone.

-_-

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

Ah, crap. I'm sorry.

I'm seriously considering getting a hotel room after my show because I can just see myself stranded because my ride flakes out on me or just doesn't want to come pick me up so late. He's already started to give indications that he's going to suddenly "forget" his promise to drive me...
    if I miss what I've waited half my life for, I feel sorry for my housemates.

Sorry HAZ that you will to able to make it that sucks! I met you before on the EMDM tour in Lincoln, I was hoping you was gonna be there so my hubby could meet you!

(For what it's worth, I brought it up in conversation the other night and Manson definitely knows about the anniversary in Lincoln.)

^
    We hope they do some wild and crazy shit!!
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)