Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [067]: Oct 08 2012 - Pershing Auditorium - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA

Haz, I was pretty pissed at the endless stream of annoyances that went down for us trying to go to the show in St. Louis, but that was nothing compared to the night you had. If you have the opportunity to strangle/punch this person, I have some maniacal gloves I would happily lend you. Really sorry to hear about all that shit, dude.

Nah, I had my fun venting already...but thanks!

I'm glad you made it to yours and I enjoyed reading about all your own fiascoes a great deal! I just haven't yet had the time to respond properly, but I will!

Quote Originally Posted by jembliss View Post
    Sorry HAZ that you will to able to make it that sucks! I met you before on the EMDM tour in Lincoln, I was hoping you was gonna be there so my hubby could meet you!
    Well, I like Pershing and had a blast hanging afterward before so I'll let you know the next time I'm in town for a concert. Sorry to miss you guys, can't wait to hear all about it!

Any news on the show?

While we wait for REAL news from tonight, I thought I'd share a fun pic.

This is one of my favorite mementos from the last time Manson played this venue. It was already knocked off the venue's outside wall before I found it on the ground and collected it to discretely solicit for autographs right in front of the security of the venue itself while keeping the sign carefully wrapped in my new MM hoodie so no one could read it, lol. It's a pretty big and thick plastic sign (size 12 boot provided for scale) and signed by Tim, Ginger, Chris, and Rob:

:)

Show was awesome. No onstage mention of ACSS anniversary but the song is still on the setlist.

Looking back on this thread, that really would have been a great thing to mention at the meet and greet. I KNEW I'd think of something better than 'hi' and 'thanks' in retrospect. But it was a great night thorugh and through. After being able to see Manson's set from the rail I was actually walking around cackling with glee. Like literally, cackling, and I have never done that before. Rob Zombie was as epic as the sun itself, as he always is.

And I love your sign Hazekiah!

Yeah he didn't mention the anniversary but the show was fucking badass and zombie too!
    I got pics and video I will put them up later after we go thro them...They did play the the reflecting god!
    We will post more later we are wiped out...
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

^^ Holy fuck, really? FUCK YES!

=)

Muddy Knees

Quote Originally Posted by jembliss View Post
    They did play the the reflecting god!
    Now THAT's a celebration. *raised fist*

Here's a Jason Sutter photo from the night.
    Appears as though someone got a hold of the Count Chocula and Boo Berry (among other things).

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Now THAT's a celebration. *raised fist*

Appears as though someone got a hold of the Count Chocula and Boo Berry . . .
    And how often do you hear those words when it doesn't involve small children or a fraternity?

That's so awesome they did the reflecting god. Very jealous over here!! I was really excited that STL got Murderers though...I wasn't expecting it at all.