Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [067]: Oct 08 2012 - Pershing Auditorium - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingInTheBlackLimousine View Post
    Haz, do you know if he's ripping up Bibles during ACSS during this tour?

I'm asking the same question.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

MM does not bring out a bible, but people are free to bring their own and see if he motions to them for it.

I think I'll try to bring one and throw it up to him, see what he does. Hopefully he doesn't take it as me trying to preach the bible to him haha.

No video of The Reflecting God yet?

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA View Post
    I think I'll try to bring one and throw it up to him, see what he does. Hopefully he doesn't take it as me trying to preach the bible to him haha.
    If you wanna grab his attention, be a bible thumber just for the occasion and preach him. We wanna see how he reacts to this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wormboy96 View Post
    No video of The Reflecting God yet?
    We have videos of most of the earlier songs in the set but our camera started dying so we missed the chance to record the TRG and others.

As far as ripping up bibles and throwing the pages out to the crowd that didn't happen. Although he did have a few newspapers (The Las Vegas Journal) ripped up and spread on the floor of the stage that he would pick up, use to wipe his face, and then throw out to the crowd. The reason I know what paper it was is because my wife ended up with one of the pages after the show.

Overall the whole show was very awesome including Zombie's set but I'm just going to concentrate on Manson's here. Manson while still not the most energetic as he used to be was still very on top of his game at this show. He was in a very good mood and enjoying himself, singing very well, and only stumbled on his lyrics once if I can recall correctly. The latter not being that big of a deal because he quickly recovered from it pretending to jack off his microphone and continued with the song as if nothing happened. As for the comment made about Fred and Jason being mannequins that was not the case here they were very much part of the show adding a lot of intensity to the performance side of things and were the only ones that came out and visited with us outside where their buses were parked. Making the time for our questions or just to talk, giving us signatures, pictures, and Fred gave my wife one of his picks. Oh by the way my wife said that they should have played Little Horn and he said they were trying it out during rehearsal and added that it sounded really good. She also told him that we were keeping track of the tour on "Provider Module" and he quickly responded with "Oh that's a great site there's a lot of nice people on there". One of the other people outside with us asked him if they were working on new material and he said that there were several things in the works but nothing was fleshed out enough that any of us would want to hear. On a slightly related note we got a wave from Twiggy from inside his bus and John 5 (I'm bringing him up since he used to be part of the band) did come out and only had time for hugs because his bus was getting ready to take off so we didn't get much time with him but it was still awesome to meet him. I'm in the process of uploading our videos to youtube so they will be on here soon just don't expect anything to grand seeing how the smoke machines were on full blast and since we were right up at the front of the stage the sound suffers from being next to the speakers (It got pretty loud). Oh and my wife was recording the video and we don't get Manson here much so she rocked out hard making the camera very shaky at times (which she apologizes for but she was having fun so it doesn't matter).

Quick Edit:
    Oh yeah my wife asked what they did since they had some time off after the Little Rock show had been cancelled and Fred told us that him and Twiggy went to The Gateway Mall, bought socks and watched Dredd 3D which he added was very awesome. She then went to say "I bet you guys got mobbed" and he said that nobody bothered them at all.
    Last edited by jembliss; 10-10-2012 at 04:58 PM.
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

How long did you wait after the show at the buses before Fred and Jason came out? I would like to do the same tomorrow in Chicago to try to meet them but if it takes too long I'm not sure I'll be able to. It sounds like you had a really good time, thats awesome that these shows and all the experiences everyone has been having are positive.

jembliss, your post is too epic for words! That is awesome that he likes the site and yes, Fred and Jason were wonderful up there. I said something about Fred in the thread for the Phoenix Uprising. Loved his facial expression. Very funny to imagine that group hanging out at Gateway without notice, lol. And I coulda sworn I'd heard a soundcheck for little horn, good to know I wasn't going crazy.

Now I uploaded this, but I warn it is very, very low quality coming out of a phone bought in 2008 and I only got 36 seconds of the song, but until someone else puts it up here is a bit if The Reflecting God to wet the taste buds.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Thanks for The Reflecting God clip! Love whenever he does the chorus from the album vs "shoot shoot". Sounds really good, can't wait to see it pops up on future dates!

I was just about to comment on the fact that he isnt just doing the whole "shoot shoot" thing right away. I really hope he plays this in Chicago tomorrow.