Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [067]: Oct 08 2012 - Pershing Auditorium - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA

Here they are watch at your own risk! hah

We have a few more if people are interested but they are really shaky....

I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchMuffinz View Post
    How long did you wait after the show at the buses before Fred and Jason came out? I would like to do the same tomorrow in Chicago to try to meet them but if it takes too long I'm not sure I'll be able to. It sounds like you had a really good time, thats awesome that these shows and all the experiences everyone has been having are positive.
    Not very long after Zombie's set was done. We went right out to the buses, it was at the most a ten minute wait. Good luck though! They were very cool to hang out with.

Thanks btw Willice you weren't going crazy Fred said they played it in rehearsal and enjoyed testing it so there could be a chance that it might show up in later shows. We were surprised they didn't get mobbed going to the mall especially Twiggy...I'm kind of regretting not asking him where they bought the socks.. haha!
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

Man.. The Reflecting God is sounding Huge! Fred seems really into the song, Manson n Twiggy killing it! Cant wait for better footage.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AppleOfSodom View Post
    Man.. The Reflecting God is sounding Huge! Fred seems really into the song, Manson n Twiggy killing it! Cant wait for better footage.
    !!!!

So could I still go to the bus after the Meet and Greet?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson18 View Post
    So could I still go to the bus after the Meet and Greet?
    I would say yes because there were people coming from the meet and greet and sticking around a short while to catch them again.

Here are 2 pics with Jason and Fred from when we were outside at the buses.

More stuff from our venture:

A pic of everything that we got from the show! Signatures, picks, tickets, and confetti from the show!

Fred and Jason's signatures see the shock rock symbol Jason wrote into his!

And here is the page from the Las Vegas Journal that Manson used to wipe his face.
    Last edited by jembliss; 10-10-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Hey, Cruel World...

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by jembliss View Post
    She also told him that we were keeping track of the tour on "Provider Module" and he quickly responded with "Oh that's a great site there's a lot of nice people on there".
    Cor Blimey! A lovely response, and bless Fred for thinking of us.

One of the other people outside with us asked him if they were working on new material and he said that there were several things in the works but nothing was fleshed out enough that any of us would want to hear.
    Well if any of this is being observed, then absolutely I think new material should be debuted 'On The Road'.
    Do it, why the hell not, people will love it, and it's fun.

EDIT:-

Quote Originally Posted by jembliss View Post
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/545305_4401368965386_170833438_n.jpg
    Fred and Jason's signatures see the shock rock symbol Jason wrote into his!
    What's also brilliant is that Fred has written the 'F' in his name to resemble a Celebritarian Doublecross.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

The Reflecting God

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Messed up like hell. Geez, Manson.