Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: [067]: Oct 08 2012 - Pershing Auditorium - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA

Quote Originally Posted by jembliss View Post
    I would say yes because there were people coming from the meet and greet and sticking around a short while to catch them again.

Here are 2 pics with Jason and Fred from when we were outside at the buses.

More stuff from our venture:

A pic of everything that we got from the show! Signatures, picks, tickets, and confetti from the show!

Fred and Jason's signatures see the shock rock symbol Jason wrote into his!

And here is the page from the Las Vegas Journal that Manson used to wipe his face.
    How long did you wait afterwards to meet them? Was it worth it? I really want to and don't mind waiting till 7am for a ride lol

Like 10 mins after the whole show and yes it was they was cool and answered questions and hung out with us for a bit.
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

Quote Originally Posted by jembliss View Post
    Like 10 mins after the whole show and yes it was they was cool and answered questions and hung out with us for a bit.
    That is an awesome collection you came up with! Love the guitar picks. I also grabbed some of the papers. It was funny seeing the security guards all covered in foam after Coma White.

Here's Antichrist Superstar

Wow you was right under him hah We was left side of stage! Great video btw
    I hate all security guards they are fucking assholes!!!!!!
    I just want to punch them in the face when they treat the bands fans like shit.......
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)