Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [068]: Oct 09 2012 - Verizon Wireless Center - Mankato, Minnesota, USA

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [068]: Oct 09 2012 - Verizon Wireless Center - Mankato, Minnesota, USA

09 October 2012
    Venue: Verizon Wireless Center

http://marilynmanson.com - http://robzombie.com

Members Attending:
    • vonrueden09

I'll be there

Presale 8/3

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    Presale 8/3
    The presale password should be "twinsofevil" shouldn't it? It's not working on ticketmaster.

Well, I guessed the password as "twins" and got my ticket! Now I just have to put in for some vacation time at work tomorrow.
    Last edited by vonrueden09; 08-05-2012 at 08:45 PM.

VIP Confirmed

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Some first videos are up:

The Dope Show

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

The Beautiful People

The Beautiful People is hilarious, I wonder what's the story behind his ranting.
    Last edited by NapalmHeart; 10-10-2012 at 01:01 AM.

Setlist:
    Hey, Cruel World
    Disposable Teens
    The Love Song
    No Reflection
    mOBSCENE"
    The Dope Show
    Slo-Mo-Tion
    Rock Is Dead
    Personal Jesus
    Sweet Dreams
    *20 minutes of security attempting to repair the barricade we destroyed*
    Coma White (Without Coma Black)
    King Kill 33
    Antichrist Superstar
    The Beautiful People

The show was fucking amazing. Manson left the stage at the end of Sweet Dreams and security got on the stage and kept telling everybody to take a few steps back so they can fix the barricade. By the time that was resolved, they came out and performed Coma White in full beautifully. Then during Antichrist Superstar, it was obvious how pissed off Manson was with how rough he was on the podium. When the song ended he punched out a light at the top of it. Before they started the Beautiful People, Manson went on a rant about how this has to be the last song thanks to the incompetent fucking security people, and started smashing shit on stage. He kept saying fuck you to the guards, and every once in a while he'd go up front, give one of them the finger, and spit on their head. When the set was wrapping up, he told all of us to spit on the guards too.

VIP was incredible, Manson was grinding all over me in my picture. After I finished, he invited my cousin and her friend onto the tour bus, but before Manson even got there, Lindsay got pissed and told them they had to leave and go to the other bus. The other bus was just Twiggy and his girlfriend, and I'm told they just had some beer and Twiggy started making out with the both of them and his girlfriend, but she ended up just telling Twiggy she wanted to go to sleep and he could stay out there with them. Long story short, Twiggy just ended up feeling bad and just went to bed with her.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Wow, Lindsay's a real bitch from what I've heard so far. I wouldn't have left, who the fuck is she to boss people Manson has invited around.

Thanks for the review!

I also forgot to mention something. This may be common knowledge, but I haven't kept up enough with Lindsay to know if it is. My cousin said to her, "You're Lindsay? Manson's girlfriend?" And she replied with an attitude, "Fiancee!" I did some searching and couldn't find anywhere saying that they were engaged.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    Wow, Lindsay's a real bitch from what I've heard so far. I wouldn't have left, who the fuck is she to boss people Manson has invited around.

Thanks for the review!
    Manson always need a woman to boss him around. However, this is stupid from Lindsay for three reasons: the first is if she really feels bad she could have apologized in a more nice or diplomatic way. The second is that her boy friend is a famous rock star and she must have known that from the beginning and the third reason is that Dita Von Tease and Evan Rachel Wood were ( as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong) nicer and smarter with fans. I'm not attacking her as I don't know her personally and I have nothing against her but what I read wasn't nice. If your boy friend is an artist or a famous person you should behave in a slightly different way than we do Babe.