Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [068]: Oct 09 2012 - Verizon Wireless Center - Mankato, Minnesota, USA

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Don't take stories told by 3rd parties so literally. It's not a first hand encounter. I was introduced to Lindsay by MM, and can't say she was anything but extremely nice and warm towards fans. Although, people who don't respect personal boundaries I'm sure will ruffle feathers.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it must be a really polite kitty cat. Right? lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

I wonder which others Manson would've chosen to play if time wasn't wasted.

Not of this world beyondthepale's Avatar

Lindsay isn't in the room for the VIP, is she? I think that would be kind of rude of mm to do that to fans. They payed for a little one on one time...and I think her presence there would be distracting.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

You are in a room with MM, all the vip fans, golden ticket staff, venue security, mms personal security and others. Both MM and Twig ladies were there as well as MMs manager Tony. It didn't effect the meet at all, in fact Lindsay was very kind and had some nice things to say when i talked to her. Laney was much more quiet and hanging in the back.

The only thing I got from this entire thread is that somebody made out with Laney.

SO. JEALOUS. WTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    You are in a room with MM, all the vip fans, golden ticket staff, venue security, mms personal security and others. Both MM and Twig ladies were there as well as MMs manager Tony. It didn't effect the meet at all, in fact Lindsay was very kind and had some nice things to say when i talked to her. Laney was much more quiet and hanging in the back.

I've met her (Lindsay) a few times because of my job and she's always been as nice as can be to me.

Quote Originally Posted by vonrueden09 View Post
    Setlist:
    Hey, Cruel World
    Disposable Teens
    The Love Song
    No Reflection
    mOBSCENE"
    The Dope Show
    Slo-Mo-Tion
    Rock Is Dead
    Personal Jesus
    Sweet Dreams
    *20 minutes of security attempting to repair the barricade we destroyed*
    Coma White (Without Coma Black)
    King Kill 33
    Antichrist Superstar
    The Beautiful People

The show was fucking amazing. Manson left the stage at the end of Sweet Dreams and security got on the stage and kept telling everybody to take a few steps back so they can fix the barricade. By the time that was resolved, they came out and performed Coma White in full beautifully. Then during Antichrist Superstar, it was obvious how pissed off Manson was with how rough he was on the podium. When the song ended he punched out a light at the top of it. Before they started the Beautiful People, Manson went on a rant about how this has to be the last song thanks to the incompetent fucking security people, and started smashing shit on stage. He kept saying fuck you to the guards, and every once in a while he'd go up front, give one of them the finger, and spit on their head. When the set was wrapping up, he told all of us to spit on the guards too.

VIP was incredible, Manson was grinding all over me in my picture. After I finished, he invited my cousin and her friend onto the tour bus, but before Manson even got there, Lindsay got pissed and told them they had to leave and go to the other bus. The other bus was just Twiggy and his girlfriend, and I'm told they just had some beer and Twiggy started making out with the both of them and his girlfriend, but she ended up just telling Twiggy she wanted to go to sleep and he could stay out there with them. Long story short, Twiggy just ended up feeling bad and just went to bed with her.

It's sorta funny he was grinding all over you but only invited your cousin and her friend to the tourbus. Since your cousin and her friend got to the bus before Manson it could be Lindsay didn't know for a fact they'd actually been invited on board by Manson. Weren't you the least bit annoyed at being left out?
    That sucks about the barricade situation. It must have been frustrating as hell for the band.

I wouldn't say I was annoyed, since I'm sure they only wanted to invite girls on the tour bus. But I was definitely jealous that they were able to go hang out with the band. That's alright though, my cousin bought the package with the lithograph and gave it to me as a birthday present, so I'm all good!

Also, to FeedYourHead, someone did get to make out with Laney, but it was only Twiggy. He was making out with all three of them.
    Last edited by vonrueden09; 10-10-2012 at 11:38 AM.

^ You're a guy? LOL Opps. Sorry.