Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [068]: Oct 09 2012 - Verizon Wireless Center - Mankato, Minnesota, USA

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    I've met her (Lindsay) a few times because of my job and she's always been as nice as can be to me.
    Are you a journalist or a security personnel?

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    Are you a journalist or a security personnel?

A personal assistant to someone who has a professional connection to MM.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel
    Last edited by Heather Quick; 10-10-2012 at 12:34 PM.

Not of this world beyondthepale's Avatar

Thanks for the info, cringeon. I still wish she wasn't going to be there. The one thing I don't like about manson is that he intermingles his girlfriends/finances too much with stuff like this. I just don't see the point in her being there. She's not a band member, and most people could care less about meeting her. I've been to mm meet and greet type things in the past and he never had a girlfriend in the room with him. Maybe it was because the girls he was with didn't want to. I was at one in 2004 and dita was outside of the room patiently waiting. Maybe lindsay likes to be all up in everything seeing as she sits on the stage every single night. Dita never did that stuff.

^ Based on what I know of Manson, she (or any other woman he's involved with) wouldn't be at the m&g or sitting on stage if that's not what he wanted her to be doing. I wouldn't worry so much about it. It's not like it's going to interfere in any way with your m&g.

God...Coma White is perfect in that vid. I actually choked up a bit during that song which is weird because it has never had that effect on me before...

Not of this world beyondthepale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Willice View Post
    God...Coma White is perfect in that vid. I actually choked up a bit during that song which is weird because it has never had that effect on me before...
    It's funny that you say that because coma white never really had an effect on me either until recently. I've been listening to that song quite often.

Lol, I saw this picture and thought, "oh shit, he's elevated on something!" but it's just the screen.

I believe this is from this show, but I'm not 100% sure.

Last edited by AssetReign; 10-11-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

That second shot is fabulous.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake