Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [069]: Oct 11 2012 - Allstate Arena - Chicago, Illinois, USA

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Thanks Cringeon!
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Have fun tonight! I know we did
    I wish we could go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We still are on a manson high and want more!!!!!!!!
    I never thought my life could be anything but catastrophe! But suddenly I begin to see a bit of good luck for me! 'Cos I've got a golden ticket! I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! (Marilyn Manson - Omaha - 7.3.13)

Manson's set was badass and super-tight but cut short by time restricting curfews so Manson talked shit about the venue after they wanted to cut the show by 3 more songs after "Slo-Mo-Tion," so Manson cut "The Reflecting God" & "The Beautiful People" (and the crowd was typical shoegazing Chicago dead-stick bullshit anyway). Still an AMAZING showing. \m/

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Sorry to Chicago for not getting to play "Beautiful People." You can sing it in between Zombie songs, his band has already played it.
    Twiggy and I are going to play an acoustic version of our hit song at the after party.
    http://twitter.com/marilynmanson

wut

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Damn they got cut, but hopefully someone snags some vid of it during the m&g.

"Sorry to Chicago for not getting to play "Beautiful People." You can sing it in between Zombie songs, his band has already played it."

^Brilliant!

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

''Sorry to Chicago for not getting to play "Beautiful People." You can sing it in between Zombie songs, his band has already played it.''

LOL.

Bwahaha, fucking WIN!!!

What does he mean about rob zombie has already played it???? and that acoustic version will be amazing!

^Because there are former MM members now in RZ.

I don't think he was serious about the acoustic thing but who knows with Manson?