Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: [069]: Oct 11 2012 - Allstate Arena - Chicago, Illinois, USA

@Bryson

Rob Zombie has this thing where he likes to play songs his opening band didn't play. He's a really big Manson fan. He respects the sanctity of "Beautiful People."

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    @Bryson

Rob Zombie has this thing where he likes to play songs his opening band didn't play. He's a really big Manson fan. He respects the sanctity of "Beautiful People."
    Yeah, and because there are former MM members in Zombie's band now.

Pretty sure Alice Cooper isn't in his band, WTF. Also, explain why he covered Slipknot then?

LOL <face palm>

hope ur cumming 2 da detroit show let's hang out

Phfft, I'd bet a hundred bucks it happens...now to find my way there! :P

I'm really liking Twiggy's makeup this tour... It reminds me of the makeup during the Smells Like Children era, even though it's not all that similar.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

They did indeed play an acoustic Beautiful People at the after party-- after the signings and before the pictures. It was awesome and fun with semi-lame attempts by the fans to join in. I was so nervous I barely remember what I said but Manson said he'd only come to New Orleans when he was burning in hell lol. Then I said something like "it's not hot in February" and he said "Sorry, no." He also said my name and I was all melty and wished for more time but had to keep moving. No surprise. He and Twiggy signed my Born Villain cd. Someone gave him a blanket that they made and as she was walking away he said "Thank you for the goddamn blanket." Was hilarious. I was sandwiched between Twiggy and Manson for the picture and then walked to my hotel in the cold rain with a mixture of elation and melancholy.

Oh and I saw Fred and had him sign my ticket with an eyeliner pencil. He is extremely attractive. Ok.
    Last edited by petticoat; 10-12-2012 at 12:39 AM.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Petticoat:
    "They did indeed play an acoustic Beautiful People at the after party"

One of those times I'm thrilled to be wrong. Sounds great.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

^ it was thrilling and great! I think I'm having post-show depression as funny as that sounds. I was ready to party all night. I don't think I make easy friends with mid-westerners.

Also, cameras and phones weren't allowed so hold no hopes of a vid.
    Last edited by petticoat; 10-12-2012 at 12:58 AM.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake