Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: [069]: Oct 11 2012 - Allstate Arena - Chicago, Illinois, USA

Wow! I'm glad you got to see an acoustic song. I was hoping he wasn't just talking shit when he said he might do one lol. It sucks you guys had a short setlist though.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Yeah, I was disappointed to see it was The Reflecting God that got the cut. We can't have everything.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Well it could have been either Reflecting God or Coma White....either way you got ripped off : (

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Manson said to blame Rob Zombie for wanting to give John 5 a guitar solo.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

^yep, and he made a few comments about 'because of rob zombie, we'll play the BP" ..and after he said, "fuck rob zombie"
    ..he did say 'john and ginger are still cool'

so he's not happy with Rob obvs, i feel bad he had to cut it short and that i missed RG AGAIN..i never get to see that song but I agree with Manson, did we really need a john 5 solo? or an Alice Cooper cover for that matter?
    The venue was just jacked up period for so many reasons. Oh and I didn't see any merch wtf?? I was all over the place looking for the VIP shit since I was told two opposite things.

I did tape it, it's just audio since as Petticoat said no phones or cameras..they didn't mention ipods but i still hid it for obvs reasons
    the quality won't be great but whatever...it was eventful! Oh and Teena tried sneaking in again, Manson was offering 500.00 for someone to fuck her again rofl.
    ..uploading now, you may hear the guy next to me more than Manson -_-
    here ya go, if you're on now, it's still processing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0g1Vs4wmI

oh wait though, the golden ticket people..i'm irked, no water or anything for 3 hours of being STUFFED in a room the size of my bedroom, there were way over 50 ppl there, we were smashed and then smashed more, towards the end they handed some bottles out to 'pass and share with others' what the fuckity?
    Last edited by Snuffy; 10-12-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

You rock, thanks for that!

There are a few artists I would pay a LOT of money to see in a more intimate venue... Manson tops that list.

About how long was it until the bitter end with the VIP? I'm trying to figure out my plans (aka how I'm getting home).

Same just Manson got his set cut by a few tracks, considering its a co headlining tour.

Not of this world beyondthepale's Avatar

The whole thing til the end is about 2 am. I got a kiss on the cheek from mm so I'm happy, but I must say that I did not like the way the whole meet and greet was handled. The room was way too small that we were all smashed into and there was no where to sit...and the handler lady pushed us all around kinda roughly. After picture you are pushed out of the room lol.

It sucks that MM had to cut the set short, but it rocks that Manson & Twiggy played TBP at the m&g. Even with everything that went wrong, I think I've enjoyed reading this show thread more than any other one so far. Maybe because it sounds like you guys made more of a personal connection with Manson and Twiggy than any other Golden Ticket group to date.

Not of this world beyondthepale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    It sucks that MM had to cut the set short, but it rocks that Manson & Twiggy played TBP at the m&g. Even with everything that went wrong, I think I've enjoyed reading this show thread more than any other one so far. Maybe because it sounds like you guys made more of a personal connection with Manson and Twiggy than any other Golden Ticket group to date.

The beautiful people was Definitley a great treat. Mm was really connecting with everyone. There was a 13 year old girl there that he kept interacting with and he said he wanted to adopt her. I had a really great experience with him, too. I had met him in the past and was really nervous about this time. Not sure if he would remember, so I was prepared to just go through the line acting like this was the first time I met him lol. But of course with his crazy good memory he immediately recognized me and was even rehashing our past meetings with twiggy. I just wish the meet and greet room was larger and allowed room to sit because we stood for hours yesterday and after a show everyone is pretty exhausted.