Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: [070]: Oct 12 2012 - DTE Energy Music Theatre - Detroit, Michigan, USA

I'm surprised this didn't happen already. At the Minnesota show, after Manson was yelling about the security guards, Rob Zombie ended his show by thanking them and talking about how great they were.

The show is and was very good. I was hoping for Reflecting God and Coma Black, but I am pleased. Zombie's set just started. I don't see a black eye.

Sorry for the double post, but Zombie's screens are backwards and Zsa Zsa and I are making jokes about Manson doing it, lol. They say "Yeah Hey."

Zombie is talking shit right now. He is calling him a weirdo and actually said it was his last show on the tour. He pointed to his ass and showed that it wasn't kicked. "Rock star bullshit. "

Good news! Fuck Rob Zombie, I just hope Manson continues. Maybe even with an extended set that I can be jealous of.

^ It sounds like it's Manson who's calling it quits, not Zombie.

I didn't think about it that way. I hope that's not the case...it's hard to tell who "his" is referring to in that post.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

I'm hoping for Manson to come at Rob's stage at some point and kick him out of his giant robots and then start to fight with him. I don't even care if he got his ass beaten, I just want to see a fight between the two. That's how badass and punk I am. I'm even doing a mohawk later today.

But seriously, are they 12? Geez.

From the tweets I'm seeing, Zombie was telling the crowd he was booting Manson off the tour? And I guess Manson is pissed because Zombie's stage production is causing him (Manson) to have to cut his set short?

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Eric Lacy ‏@EricLacy
    "Some tours just don't got together," Rob Zombie told the crowd. Says he's tired of Marilyn Manson's "rock star BS" @mlive_detroit

Eric Lacy ‏@EricLacy
    Rob Zombie says Marilyn Manson booted off tour after whining tonight on stage about having set cut short.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    From the tweets I'm seeing, Zombie was telling the crowd he was booting Manson off the tour? And I guess Manson is pissed because Zombie's stage production is causing him (Manson) to have to cut his set short?
    Rob Zombie, what a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Eric Lacy ‏@EricLacy
    "Some tours just don't got together," Rob Zombie told the crowd. Says he's tired of Marilyn Manson's "rock star BS" @mlive_detroit

Eric Lacy ‏@EricLacy
    Rob Zombie says Marilyn Manson booted off tour after whining tonight on stage about having set cut short.

Considering it's supposedly Zombie's stage set-up causing the problem with Manson's set having to be shortened, RZ has a lot of balls pointing fingers about "Rock star BS."