Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: [070]: Oct 12 2012 - DTE Energy Music Theatre - Detroit, Michigan, USA

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Zombie is slamming Manson during School's.
    And then he is tired of MANSON'S "rockstar bullshit"

hahaha, go fuck yourself, Rob Zombie.

*makes popcorn*

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    And then he is tired of MANSON'S "rockstar bullshit"

hahaha, go fuck yourself, Rob Zombie.

Exactly! Yo, Zombie

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Regardless of what's going on, if the Zombie crew is causing anything to be cut yet still doing their full show - then fuck the whole place up. I'd much rather see MM take off on his own, and I know a huge pull of these shows are MM fans. It's a shot in the foot if they boot MM and think they can maintain the audience draw these shows have had.

Show over. Waiting for VIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Show over. Waiting for VIP.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Eric Lacy @EricLacy
    Rob Zombie cusses out Marilyn Manson on stage; calls him "Brian." Lol! Then rocks "Schools Out For Summer."

Eric Lacy @EricLacy
    Rob Zombie calls Alice Cooper "the real motherf-ing deal!"

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    Considering it's supposedly Zombie's stage set-up causing the problem with Manson's set having to be shortened, RZ has a lot of balls pointing fingers about "Rock star BS."
    Agreed, that's exactly what I was going to say. A tour like this, you work out your sets and changeovers well in advance, if one band wants to have over-the-top production with huge screens and pyro and robots, that comes out of their playing time, not someone else's. Expecting it to go the other way is pretty much the definition of "Rock star BS". It would be amusing though to see Rob kick Manson off the tour (which I don't think he'd actually have the ability to do anyway) and then play the rest of the tour to half-empty venues.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

^ C'mon, dude, Zombie rocked out "School's Out For Summer." LOL For Robert Cummings, school's been out for 35 years and Alice Cooper might be "the real motherfucking deal" but no one should still be singing "School's Out For Summer" at 64.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Alice Cooper is the real fucking deal of what? Sorry, but I never found the Alice influence on MM to be anything more than the media label of shock rock. I'm really curious of the details, if Zombie's production is causing issues they should go on first so they have all day to setup. While MM's stage setup is more elaborate as it has been, it's still more stripped than Zombie's and would make much more sense in the changeover between sets. I'm sure there were some guarantees on the tour, so if zombie is trying to take control MM is definitely not going to walk out damaged.