Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: [070]: Oct 12 2012 - DTE Energy Music Theatre - Detroit, Michigan, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Kollaps View Post
    Eh, maybe there was a normal/general fuck up and they just blew it up to get people riled up. People expect chaos out of Marilyn Manson, or at lease used too and same goes for RZ. They both love media attention. If there were any two rock n' roll bands in the world that would do something like this it would be these guys so whatever. I think the people who are actually worried about gigs being cancelled are really jumping the gun big time and I doubt it would have even crossed either of their minds.
    Ahw, well, there is a lot of excitement and emotion involved for those who still have a concert ahead of them you know. I don't think it's all that weird those people react fiercely when anything at all occurs that might ruin their possibility to see Manson & co, and then drag a lot of other people along for the ride because something small suddenly seems like a big deal because there are some pages spent talking on it.
    "Doing interviews is just as important as writing a song. A lot of people just don't take things like that as seriously, but in the end it has to be." - Marilyn Manson, Metal Edge, July 1999.
    What happened, Manson?

Foreverteatime.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    If both of these guys weren't so old this would be much funnier

Just kinda sad to see 40 year old's beef on stage
    I'm sure Manson started it - he's sort of a diva.