Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [072]: Oct 15 2012 - Coelli Center - Youngstown, Ohio, USA

Manson fucking ruled, awesome show. And BTW, manson's set gets cut short so zombie can waste time and walk around and handshake fans for 20 mins and play an extra song at his leisure. Lame!!!!

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

I kinda sorta can't believe they cut it short....again. Unless he was late coming on ...
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Evidently the same set from Saturday, which is the shorter "hits" setlist. That means nothing extra like "The Reflecting God" or any surprises. So he must be forced to keep this shortened setlist based on time constraints now, but I must say it is lame that Zombie can add songs and take his sweet ass time and Manson is kept on a short leash.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by xXxTravisxXx View Post
    Evidently the same set from Saturday, which is the shorter "hits" setlist. That means nothing extra like "The Reflecting God" or any surprises. So he must be forced to keep this shortened setlist based on time constraints now, but I must say it is lame that Zombie can add songs and take his sweet ass time and Manson is kept on a short leash.
    I thought Rob Zombie said it was everything 50/50?! What a fucking moron. HOLY SHIT!

Quote Originally Posted by petticoat View Post
    I kinda sorta can't believe they cut it short....again. Unless he was late coming on ...
    I seriously doubt Manson is late this frequently...Rob is a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    I thought Rob Zombie said it was everything 50/50?! What a fucking moron. HOLY SHIT!
    Exactly! That's why this has to be so irritating for Manson. I mean Manson is really playing support for Zombie, if it was co-headlining they would rotate headliners every night.

I seriously think someone needs to say something to Rob....

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

I haven't heard the first person say that Manson came on late for any of the shows. In Chicago, he was on a couple minutes before 8.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by petticoat View Post
    I haven't heard the first person say that Manson came on late for any of the shows. In Chicago, he was on a couple minutes before 8.
    so what's he get an hour before Zombie cuts him off?

i don't know about this 50/50 thing -- in both salt lake city and denver it sure seemed like rob zombie played longer than manson. either that, or time was moving very slowly because i really wasn't that into his set and was getting kind of restless for it to be over....