Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: [073]: Oct 16 2012 - Armory - Rochester, New York, USA

^ Caveat Emptor should be his next tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by celebricontrarian View Post

I know the difference between a rock star and a rock act.
    Apparently not. And a magazine Manson had a long running feud with stating otherwise doesn't change that. Please, explain to me how humping the head of a robot that looks like your girlfriend is somehow magically better than a dancing robot from a Bela Lugosi movie.

Quote Originally Posted by iggy View Post
    Apparently not. And a magazine Manson had a long running feud with stating otherwise doesn't change that. Please, explain to me how humping the head of a robot that looks like your girlfriend is somehow magically better than a dancing robot from a Bela Lugosi movie.

Don't ask me. I'm still trying to figure out why some posters/threads are allowed to mindlessly meander all over god's green earth while other posters/threads are locked up tighter than a nun's vagina.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

I can't remember who first posted this, and I've looked in this thread already but I'd LOVE if someone could make me a gif with audio (or just an audio file) of 1:56 - 2:00 of the girl saying "Oh my god look at Twiggy" followed by an orgasmic moan.

Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by petticoat View Post
    I can't remember who first posted this, and I've looked in this thread already but I'd LOVE if someone could make me a gif with audio (or just an audio file) of 1:56 - 2:00 of the girl saying "Oh my god look at Twiggy" followed by an orgasmic moan.
    here you go http://www.sendspace.com/file/mtbc92

hahahaha what a spot-on reaction.
    “Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now.
    We will never be here again.” —Homer, The Iliad.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by petticoat View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JcAjJicoPw
    LOL
    Probably that will be my reaction when I see him in November, too

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
    Awesome! Thanks, Dorothy!
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake