Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 93

Thread: [074]: Oct 17 2012 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, New York, USA

  1. #21
    mechanicalshdws's Avatar
    Join Date: 10.03.12
    Location: Melbourne, Australia
    Posts: 20
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Will be attending.
    Coming From Australia to see this, No way i'm going to pass up seeing the Twins of evil tour in case it never comes to Australia. So excited for meet and greet as well.

    Is anyone else from outside of America on here going to this show as well ?
    Last edited by mechanicalshdws; 10-06-2012 at 08:44 AM.

  2. #22
    Flowers4aleusha's Avatar
    Join Date: 04.09.12
    Location: NY
    Posts: 12
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    I will be there

  3. #23
    Raspberry Syncope FeedYourHead's Avatar
    Join Date: 07.06.09
    Location: New York, NY
    Posts: 2,000
    Rank: 15 Gauge


  4. #24
    ILNY83's Avatar
    Join Date: 10.13.12
    Posts: 3
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    You can add me to the list of people going to the NYC show!

  5. #25
    mechanicalshdws's Avatar
    Join Date: 10.03.12
    Location: Melbourne, Australia
    Posts: 20
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Has anyone received their instructional email
    For the meet and greet yet for this show ?

  6. #26
    Raspberry Syncope FeedYourHead's Avatar
    Join Date: 07.06.09
    Location: New York, NY
    Posts: 2,000
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    I got it like 5 minutes ago


  7. #27
    mechanicalshdws's Avatar
    Join Date: 10.03.12
    Location: Melbourne, Australia
    Posts: 20
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Yep cool just got mine as well!!!

  8. #28
    omgsamantha's Avatar
    Join Date: 10.13.12
    Location: Auckland, NZ
    Posts: 12
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mechanicalshdws View Post
    Will be attending.
    Coming From Australia to see this, No way i'm going to pass up seeing the Twins of evil tour in case it never comes to Australia. So excited for meet and greet as well.

    Is anyone else from outside of America on here going to this show as well ?
    Just have to let you know how jealous I am! I was thinking on flying from NZ for it, but not anymore.

  9. #29
    mechanicalshdws's Avatar
    Join Date: 10.03.12
    Location: Melbourne, Australia
    Posts: 20
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omgsamantha View Post
    Just have to let you know how jealous I am! I was thinking on flying from NZ for it, but not anymore.
    I'm flying solo at the gig. Heaps of people back home wanted to come with but either couldn't get time off or wanted to pay to come over.
    I was actually in America earlier in year in May and caught Manson at Hampton Beach show.
    But really wanted to do this as well as the meet and greet.

  10. #30
    omgsamantha's Avatar
    Join Date: 10.13.12
    Location: Auckland, NZ
    Posts: 12
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mechanicalshdws View Post
    I'm flying solo at the gig. Heaps of people back home wanted to come with but either couldn't get time off or wanted to pay to come over.
    I was actually in America earlier in year in May and caught Manson at Hampton Beach show.
    But really wanted to do this as well as the meet and greet.
    That's cool. It'll be worth it! I hope he comes back to tour next year though. I heard there were negotiations...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS