Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: [074]: Oct 17 2012 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, New York, USA

Quote Originally Posted by blue angel View Post
    These last few posts should get to Manson, get him to set some fire into his veins. He can't do these shows in relaxed mode.
    This is a rock show!
    This.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Amazing show. Both were amazing, Rob's show was mind blowing though!

Quote Originally Posted by Dronepool View Post
    badass!

These last few posts should get to Manson, get him to set some fire into his veins. He can't do these shows in relaxed mode.
    This is a rock show!
    Has someone tried handing Manson a PM flyer at the meet and greet? Might be a solid idea, even though Manson claims he doesn't look at things about himself on the internet. It's worth a shot really.

Muddy Knees

Quote Originally Posted by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA View Post
    Has someone tried handing Manson a PM flyer at the meet and greet? Might be a solid idea, even though Manson claims he doesn't look at things about himself on the internet. It's worth a shot really.
    Manson actually pocketed one that Cringeon gave him to sign at the Salt Lake City venue.

Alumni

^ Cringeon did that on his meet and greet. Manson took it and kept it. Cringeon made a post about it here: http://www.providermodule.com/forum/...ht=#post130108

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon
    I brought a PM flyer that MM and Twiggy signed, but MM pocketed it
    EDIT: Just seen Terrapin has also posted about it - D'OH!
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Yup, MM definitely knows about PM. Ive asked Haz to see if he can get me a new signed one since MM took mine lol

This is a rock show!

I dunno. He must be doing something right. Even the ppl here who constantly badmouth him end up going to the concerts.

^^^ People can definitely lose track of what they were trying to say and end up "badmouthing" him. But I think we'd all agree that that is not the intention. It's more like we know what he is capable of and we have an intense respect and admiration for him and his art and we believe in him and know that he can do better. We've seen his A-game and it's phenomenal and we'd all like to urge him to be the best Manson he can because we know he has it in him!

I am convinced Manson is on here because I met him in Rosemont and in Bloomington. And I posted some things about what happened in Rosemont and about Teena Byrd. 2 days later when I met him in Bloomington, he was joking of course, but he didn't know why I had to "rat him out". It kind of made me feel like shit even though I knew he was just joking but I felt bad lol. I don't want Manson thinking I ratted him out on anything!!

The PM flyers are good to introduce the site to other fans, but I doubt it would change the fact that Manson would know about this place or not. It's not hard to find on the net if you google it. Of course he must look himself up occasionally!

You guys are saying J5 and Ginger are far superior to Jason and Twiggy? They are all professionals and Jason is an AMAZING drummer! I'm not a guitarist, but I haven't noticed Twiggy fucking up the songs or anything...and even if he did, it's just rock and roll. Maybe John 5 is the better guitar player between the two, but Manson songs aren't exactly complex. A lot of people can play them. Shouldnt make a big difference.