Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: [074]: Oct 17 2012 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, New York, USA

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    Haha Why would you want to go backstage if you think he sucks? This just keeps getting funnier. Thanks!
    You guys both so funnzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    ^ I'm currently on PM Mobile with an antique cell so I can't see or hear what was posted but I don't even NEED to know what bullshit it must be. Manson's delivery was great & the mix was excellent...I even told FeedYourHead afterward how excited & happy I was that her 1st Twins of Evil show was SO FUCKING GOOD & never heard a peep of disagreement from her or our pals who were there, so try TRUSTING YOUR GUT FIRSTHAND instead of some unprofessionally recorded & questionably mixed bullshit ffs, plz. :P
    well, I didn't think he sounded as bad in person as the clip suggests but as I said earlier, the music was loud enough that his voice wasn't especially prominent anyway (that's always been true of live Manson to an extent anyway). I thought it was a decent show, nothing special and certainly made me happy that I didn't have to pay for the tickets.