Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [075]: Oct 19 2012 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, New Jersey, USA

20 mins from airport to venue. You'd fly into Philadelphia Airport. (That'd be closest to venue)

Quote Originally Posted by Manson101 View Post
    20 mins from airport to venue. You'd fly into Philadelphia Airport. (That'd be closest to venue)
    Is there a bus that goes to the venue? or is this one out in the suburbs?

My dad works at delta, so I fly for free. I just need a way from the airport to there and then back to the airport. So is there a bus?

Well, what you can do is ask a few memeber on here if they can pick you up before the show, and then if they can't drop you off after, possibly take a cab? If I could I would, I'm not sure my schedule the day of! There are buses and cabs all over the airport. You'd have to do research and find out where they go. Worst case if bus doesn't work is call a cab, like i said it's only 15-20 away.
    Here is the Venue info
    Address: 1 Market Street #2B, Camden, NJ 08102
    Phone: (856) 225-0163

Here is Airport info:
    8500 Essington Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19153
    (215) 937-6937

This may help also,
    http://www.phl.org/passengerinfo/tra...t_default.aspx

You're def lucky looking into this show, they are both very close and convient (not a pain to get to)!

Quote Originally Posted by Manson101 View Post
    Well, what you can do is ask a few memeber on here if they can pick you up before the show, and then if they can't drop you off after, possibly take a cab? If I could I would, I'm not sure my schedule the day of! There are buses and cabs all over the airport. You'd have to do research and find out where they go. Worst case if bus doesn't work is call a cab, like i said it's only 15-20 away.
    Here is the Venue info
    Address: 1 Market Street #2B, Camden, NJ 08102
    Phone: (856) 225-0163

Here is Airport info:
    8500 Essington Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19153
    (215) 937-6937

This may help also,
    http://www.phl.org/passengerinfo/tra...t_default.aspx

You're def lucky looking into this show, they are both very close and convient (not a pain to get to)!
    I can get there by a bus there, and a cab back! But how much are we talking for the ticket? and would you trade any Manson stuff for it?

private message me w/ details.

If anyone meets a girl named Alex Jones in the VIP line/area, tell her I love her she's my best friend and this is the first of 20 shows we have not been to together!!!!!!

Getting ready for tmy 22nd show! Plan to take a lot of picture and will post a review.

Hey guys...I'll be all my lonesomeness in the VIP meet and greet after the show as my concert buddy didn't get a ticket before they sold out. So, say hello! Here's a link to my site which has my pics...as well as some of my music that I am shamelessly promoting at the same time

http://www.howardlouis.com

Same setlist as previous nights. Manson was pretty playful talking about how people think he mumbles, talked about Philadelphia cream cheese and the liberty bell. Theatrics were very good. Lots of white trash drunk college guys in the pit (very very crowded).

Now that I remember.... Twiggy's power failed during the love song, which afterwards Manson asked us what kind of voodoo witchcraft we have going on in here. He was much more energetic than from when I saw him 3 years ago.

Zombie was fantastic as always...tons of energy running around on stage. They all really look like they just love being on stage and enjoy each other. It did make me realize how good of a guitarist Manson gave up. J5 is just beyond words.
    Last edited by DecayingSinner; 10-20-2012 at 06:50 AM.

^ I'm starting to really think Manson reads these topics. So, on that note....hey Manson! See you on Halloween! :P But seriously, I love shows when Manson is having fun, lots of awe moments with Twiggy i'm sure. Great times. I don't expect the set to change but goddamn if Manson does read this...I sincerely hope they play The Reflecting God on Halloween. Either that or "President Dead"...yes?

=)