Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [075]: Oct 19 2012 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, New Jersey, USA

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    The fact there are almost always polar opposite opinions from concertgoers about the quality of his shows is what makes Manson a rock star and not just a rock act.
    Har har.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    The fact there are almost always polar opposite opinions from concertgoers about the quality of his shows is what makes Manson a rock star and not just a rock act.
    2050 posts here and that's your response? You can do better than that.

^ It was enough to get two responses in rapid succession from you. I wasn't at the show so my observation would be second hand but I learned long ago not to base my opinion of shows on YouTube videos.

If you can't look at the videos of RZ and MM here and not form an opinion, then I give you more credit than was due.

http://www.youtube.com/user/vwall10411?feature=watch

RZ is blowing him off the stage.

And understand: I'm admittedly on MM's side. If you really are someone that has posted here 2050 times, you know the person that went to his show 118 times and placed this show in the bottom TWO. She's not a troll and neither am I.

It's clear that MM reads these posts from the afterparty talk, so all I'm saying is that claiming "OMG! Best Show EVAH!"is not going to get you better shows.

It's actually easy to base broad opinions on YouTube videos - we're really lucky to have this resource. I think if you were there for Hammerstein and this show, you'd get my point - totally different quality.

You're obviously not a troll either and I respect your opinion. Everything said here is being digested by his team all the way to the top. Isn't it better to want the best than accept what is given?

I agree and disagree... Is manson 100% all the time? No. Nobody is. Personally I can't get into RZ music. Manson's music is a piece of me, I relate and love it. Not saying RZ is bad. However, a shitty band or shitty music with a huge stage show / production, ultimatley is still a shitty band. Manson lets the music do the talking not fire, pryo and machines walking on the stage. Based on the shows I attneded, and the people I talked to most of them said " RZ killed Manson" My response was why you think so? Their answer was because the stage is amazing all the pyro theatrics etc.. Again, Shitty music or a shitty band with an amzaing stage show is still a shitty band. Personally the music has to do the talking. If you have the music part down, and you can afford and put on a huge show (KISS) more power to you.

now Personally--- the only thing that got me through RZ's set was John 5. If it wasn't for him and I being a huge fan I would have left.

Also let me add.. This is my opionon. You're not wrong, I'm not right or wrong.. From me...

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

^ Based on that YouTube video, they sure as shit don't look or sound like a band that's disengaged or "phoning in their performance." Like I said, the blind men and the elephant.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

When I first saw that backdrop, I was like "Omg! Vlad the Impaler! Perfect!"
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

He's so happy.
    That's great!

Quote Originally Posted by petticoat View Post
    When I first saw that backdrop, I was like "Omg! Vlad the Impaler! Perfect!"