Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [075]: Oct 19 2012 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, New Jersey, USA

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

(I made my first meme omg)
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

After watching all the videos, one of the best (if not the best) shows since 2005 or so.

Man, I have always prayed that King Kill would be on the set list but fucking hell. The other songs were fine but put at least SOME fucking effort in.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Kollaps View Post
    Man, I have always prayed that King Kill would be on the set list but fucking hell. The other songs were fine but put at least SOME fucking effort in.
    Haha, I agree. But I think King Kill it is supposed to be some kind of jam before ACSS, not a song itself with the lyrics and etc. I disagree the way it is. You either SING IT PROPERLY, or you don't. Just like Reflecting God recently, which was terrible. Or Coma White at the beginning of the year. Which was so terrible it made me wonder if it was a joke. Sincerely. Nowadays it sounds great though.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

What was the issued with Reflecting God? King Kill is fucking killer live, it being a loose jam doesn't make it any less rad seeing it live. It's only 2min or so on the album anyways.

I think that fact that I didn't even recognise it as a 'jam' shows that they are kind of doing something wrong with it. I've actually been loving Twiggy on guitar since he rejoined Manson and that was the first time I felt kind of annoyed by his playing. I think there is a lot more they could have done with the song if it was actually a jam instead of just making it sound like a bad version of the original, you know.

Anyway, I don't want to be too negative because I thought the other stuff was pretty good. I actually hope when he plays in Vienna that he 'ruins' The Beautiful People because I don't particularly want to hear it either. I hope he is fucking shitfaced wasted and talks all the way through it.

I didn't see all the videos but I love the performance of "The Love Song", "Coma White" and "King Kill 33/Antichrist Superstar", the energy excites me.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Found this review with some pictures of the show, posted on Rob Zombie's Facebook:

http://www.pop-topia.com/twins-of-evil-tour/

Quote Originally Posted by Kollaps View Post
    I've actually been loving Twiggy on guitar since he rejoined Manson and that was the first time I felt kind of annoyed by his playing.
    The more I see them live with Twiggy as guitarist, the less I like it. The one song that really wasn't pulled off well live was Slo-Mo-Tion. I was really looking forward to hearing it live and was very disappointed. It was so sloppy.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

I think some of you didn't like King Kill 33 live because the studio version is pretty much synthesized, including guitar, and this live version is raw, with no effects, just the guitar, drums and bass. At first I didn't like that much as well, but now I got used to it, and think it sounds fine. I wish they could play it properly (with the full lyrics and effects) though.