Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: [075]: Oct 19 2012 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, New Jersey, USA

A great recording of a great performance. Altough there's only sound on the right channel it sucked me right in, to a point where I didn't even hear it was only coming from one side anymore. Yes please! And thanks Haz.

My pleasure! Glad to hear you liked it so much, thanks!

:)

Plenty more where that came from, I just need to find the time to deal with it all once I'm back home for more than just a day or two. In the meantime I thought it might be nice to crank out a couple teasers, though.

Might wanna check your speakers, headphones, and/or settings however. I just double-checked and there's definitely sound in both channels, albeit a bit muffled on the left side. (Technical difficulties, btw...sorry!)

I just checked the video I got from youtube again and there is indeed sound on the left channel but it's very very low. i have to mute the right channel (to not get deaf) and turn the volume all up and even then it's still pretty low.

Here's a visualization from audacity to show the difference I'm encountering:

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to your recordings!
    And thank you for all the effort you put into recording and offering this shows. (past and future)

Maaaan, that's so weird.

So I've done a bunch of troubleshooting with all the gear involved and the stages of processing concerned and it seems like the Left Channel of my external stereo mic is pretty much broken. I mean, you and others are basically saying (and SHOWING, thanks for the graphic!) that there's NO LEFT CHANNEL WHATSOEVER for all intents and purposes. So that's pretty much gotta be the problem.

But the WEIRD part is that even after double-checking all my computer's stereo-balance outputs and my headphone's movie/music sound-mode settings I can STILL hear every word and note in the Left Channel at normal volume, albeit slightly muddier than the left, from the same YT uploads to which you guys are listening.

I still can't make heads-or-tails of what's going on there.

:-\

But the important thing is that I know something's screwed up and that I probably need to replace yet another mic, so THANK YOU SO MUCH for that! Better to know NOW than after I've used a PoS mic recording MORE shows, right?

So HUMBLEST APOLOGIES to anyone who's having a hard time with the audio. Just adjust the balance on your PC for the L-R outputs until you're comfortable or simply crank the speakers instead and it should be fine until I can find a better way to fix the audio on the videos themselves.

Glad you're enjoying them so much anyway and I look forward to sharing MUCH, MUCH more in the near future! Plenty more to come, I'm just short on time for the moment. It's a labor of love though, so I assure you I'll get to it ASAP!!!

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Easily one of my favorite performances from Manson at the shows I've caught on this tour so far! He was just SO boisterous and full of energy, and I honestly LOVED all the improv ad libbed rants and sarcastic comments and lyric-changes he kept sprinkling throughout practically every song in the set this night. BRILLIANT stuff! Can't wait for everyone to see and hear for themselves just how incredibly awesome it really was. ;)

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN/THE DOPE SHOW
    SLO-MO-TION
    ROCK IS DEAD