Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [077]: Oct 21 2012 - Verizon Wireless Arena - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson18 View Post
    And I know I am not the only one on here that wants this................. I WANT APPLE OF SODOM!
    That won't happen anytime soon. I think Manson has very clear ideas about what works in a live setting and what doesn't... I disagree with a lot of his ideas, but... Yeah, don't count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wax Gentleman View Post
    That won't happen anytime soon. I think Manson has very clear ideas about what works in a live setting and what doesn't... I disagree with a lot of his ideas, but... Yeah, don't count on it.
    I know people would love it. I feel like he thinks he has to kinda compete with Zombie. I hate that he does that......He needs to do some more lyrical songs like Apple of Sodom.

Goddamn, I'll be so happy if he plays "The Flowers of Evil". Or really anything off BV that isn't "Hey Cruel World", "Slo-Mo-Tion", "No Reflection", "Pistol Whipped" or "Murderers".

Was it played??

If he really wants to he can swap the setlist around fine with the time he has. I never understood the whole playing hits thing anyway. As if people are gonna be less pumped with Death Song or User Friendly rather than Beautiful People or Dope Show.

The longer this tour goes on and seeing how obviously bored Manson has become with the set list, I really think it has been determined for him in the contractual agreement with Cooking Vinyl that he play a certain amount of hits and well known songs.

Seriously, no one would play the same songs to death like this, night after night, without getting incredibly frustrated with the boredom of it.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

The Dope Show

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

The Beautiful People

I thought those videos were fucking great. Particularly The Beautiful People.

Weird seeing all those people down in the pit filming the show. What the fuck, man? How about actually enjoying the fuckin' show instead of watching it through a lens?

When I'm seeing this show in Vienna I'm going to be fucking drunk out of my skull, crowd surfing and dancing like an ass with my wife!
    Last edited by 1984; 10-22-2012 at 06:39 AM.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

/\ hahahaha. I completely agree with (almost) everything, since I don't drink alcohol, but I'll enjoy both concert as much as possible. MAYBE will record something in Manchester, but I'm not sure yet. I get really pissed off when I watch a video and people in the pit are like they were dead or numbed. Let's JUMP, SCREAM, SING, for fuck's sake!

And yeah, those videos are great
    Last edited by Heather Quick; 10-22-2012 at 06:53 AM.