Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [077]: Oct 21 2012 - Verizon Wireless Arena - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA

That's okay! My lady doesn't drink alcohol either but very much enjoys the company of a fool and is still able to have a good time

And yeah, dude, I've recorded footage at gig if I've happen to get sitting tickets but if you are right down the front... Man, fuck that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kollaps View Post
    That's okay! My lady doesn't drink alcohol either but very much enjoys the company of a fool and is still able to have a good time

And yeah, dude, I've recorded footage at gig if I've happen to get sitting tickets but if you are right down the front... Man, fuck that!
    Yea, I mean, the front row seats were the same price as pit. If you really wanted to record they should sit there. I feel like some people forget about a little thing called zoom. lol

The Love Song: http://youtu.be/-IC-6Lw44zw
    No Reflection: http://youtu.be/-2lgJASJzdg (More: http://www.youtube.com/user/burninhell1991)

King Kill 33/ Antichrist Superstar

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

And the people on the floor with phones get all pissy if you jostle them with your dancing and jubilation. It's ridiculous. I HATE to sound like an old fart, but back in the day, when the only thing people held up were their hands or lighters or drugs, I think people got more out of it mentally, physically, and emotionally, because they were able to be there, to be present in the situation. I can see taking the phone out and grabbing a couple of quick shots, but long filming from the floor is like putting a hat on a pig.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

^ That's a lot of smoke in TBP.
    I agree with "be in the moment." Why would you want to go to a concert and view the whole thing through a lens?
    I don't get the "he was drunk" comments because it seems like if he had been those spins would have sent him reeling.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Coma White

Too bad Coma Black isn't played anymore, the ending feels a little abrupt, but beautiful performance nevertheless.

Yes, Coma White does seem undone now, without Coma Black. That is weird when you think about it. Without the touring we wouldn't have thought so by the songs within the two albums.
    Manson should really bring back that AND Tourniquet.

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

Some photos... 99% didn't turn out, because my phone was dead and I was too into the music to hold still. I just wanted a few for the memories, most of the time I had my phone off, it was too amazing an experience to waste. The woman next to me on the rail was just staring at her camera and slightly bobbing her head... truthfully, I found it offensive. Most of the time I was just blindly clicking the capture button, because I lost interest in taking pictures really, really fast... the music was what mattered.

Overall, I have to say that this has been the best night of my life, so far. I just wish I hadn't been so awkward and shy... lol

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

^ Those are really good pics, TongueTwisterStorm!
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by petticoat View Post
    ^ Those are really good pics, TongueTwisterStorm!
    Thank you so much - that really means a lot to me, as I'm trying to get back into photography.