Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [077]: Oct 21 2012 - Verizon Wireless Arena - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

Someone had asked in another thread what the wing-like things were on the sides of the stage... DJ Starscream used these, just ran across this photo on my phone...

I'm still reeling - I was in complete shock during the whole M&G, so all these faded memories are coming back... I seriously didn't even realize Manson had kissed me on the forehead until I saw the evidence later.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I met Haz briefly before the show - very awesome!
    Last edited by TongueTwistingStorm; 10-22-2012 at 11:20 PM.

The fact that they played "flowers of evil" before the show is my supposition that they have their band rehearsal during the tour for new songs to play live. It's great to see that they still practice "the reflecting god" so I can still have my hopes for the shows I'm visiting.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TongueTwistingStorm View Post
    .. I seriously didn't even realize Manson had kissed me on the forehead until I saw the evidence later.
    Let us see the evidence!
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Add TongueTwistingStorm on Facebook Visit TongueTwistingStorm's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by petticoat View Post
    Let us see the evidence!
    Heh I did take a pic, but I look awful... the lipstick I sadly had to wipe off is on a tissue, tho. I feel like I should put it in a hermetically sealed baggie....

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

I would've freaked if I got back to the hotel and saw a big Manson-lips lipstick shape on my forehead and didn't remember it! haha...that's awesome, pic or no.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

does anyone got their pics yet from M&G?

"Marilyn Manchester"
    Last edited by FeedYourHead; 10-24-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    "Marilyn Manchester"
    i've been saying that for days!

Quote Originally Posted by The Wax Gentleman View Post
    That won't happen anytime soon. I think Manson has very clear ideas about what works in a live setting and what doesn't... I disagree with a lot of his ideas, but... Yeah, don't count on it.
    I'm pretty sure if he would play Angel With the Scabbed Wings the world would probably come to an end due to the mayhem my drunken ass would create : ( sadly I think he knows this.

Dude, if he played Angel With The Scabbed wings and I even saw it on a YouTube video - even if he mumbled his fat ass through it - I'd fucking cum, shit and piss my pants.