Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [080]: Oct 25 2012 - Aaron's Ampitheatre - Atlanta, Georgia, USA

What are you selling those tickets for? I have a friend who might be looking to buy one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletteRenee View Post
    What are you selling those tickets for? I have a friend who might be looking to buy one of them.
    Truthfully I've seen row KK sell for $140 each, but I have row AA, which is WAY closer. I'm only trying to get maybe $100 each. You can ask them, I can negotiate. I do have the hard copy tickets in hand. Please send me a private message on here or just reply to this message and we can work things out.

If you are interested in REALLY cheap front row seats for section 206, here is the link. It is currently at only $45 a piece for 2 amazing front row seats. That is basically the price of the lawn seats! Take a look! The auction ends October 18th!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-TWO-Rob-Zo...item4608afbf28

Going to be in field and the VIP meet and greet this night. Let me know if you want to meet up.

Four days.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianRed View Post
    Going to be in field and the VIP meet and greet this night. Let me know if you want to meet up.
    Yea send me a private message of your phone number and we can meet up!

For anyone who is interested I will be the guy with a mohawk and a long goatee/beard thingy and you will most likely find me getting buzzed/drunk in the VIP bar (wherever that's gonna be). I'll probably aslo be wearing a concert shirt from either Tool, Manson, or Slayer.

If anyone wants to talk at VIP before hand, I won't mind talking. I plan on getting there at 3:45. So if you want to come early, you will have someone to chill with.

i wish i could go so bad! i had been saving up all year yet, something always happens in the end.... hopefully he'll be on tour again and come back to atlanta.

So close! my peeps and I are heading out tomorrow morning for ATL. I cannot wait for the show!! & M&G