Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: [080]: Oct 25 2012 - Aaron's Ampitheatre - Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Set list was the same. VIP was amazing for me.

I'll go into much more detail after I get some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by sayyosin View Post
    Set list was the same. VIP was amazing for me.

I'll go into much more detail after I get some sleep.
    Same for me! I was the guy who had cargo shorts on and I caught the Bible they threw out. Manson said this to me, "You are the baddest Mother Fucker here at this show."

He let me sit on his lap and take a pic, and once I stood up he grabbed my ass twice! I guess I'm an attractive guy. I got to try his absinthe with him and I really didn't care for it. lol

I will write a LONG detailed story once I wake up.

But for now, just know he was amazing and tried VERY HARD! He seemed to enjoy it when I did a thumbs up, smiled, and blew him a kiss. He winked and blew a kiss back to me! I know it has to be on a video, I can't wait to see it.

over 100+ pictures will be on here tomorrow!

Show was awesome....I threw a bible to him and totally missed because the foam for coma white made it slippery.....he made my autograph out to slippery josh because of that lol. He also complimented by beard and mowhawk and Rob Zombie called me out and I got on the jumbotron!

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Disposable Teens

mOBSCENE

Antichrist Superstar

The Beautiful People

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I love when people with no grasp on MM try and talk as an authority on the subject. Even crediting TR as writing ACSS is laughable :P

Sooooo that's your Bible I got signed and he personally gave me? and yea I was on the jumbotron A LOT!

I have a question - how was the crowd at this show?
    Something I've hated about this tour is how tame the crowds have been. I've been on the rail at every norrtheast show and have had room to jump and breathe and do things the entire time, as opposed to on every other tour where if you're on the rail at Manson show your ribs are getting bruised and you can't even move a leg. Kind of disappointing.
    I also don't like how because of this golden ticket thing, no one shows up at the venue until like 3pm. I miss the old days when everyone lined up at 10am.

I reckon.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

''like a crazy person coming up to you on the street and saying, I killed the president! Nice weather we are having, isnt it.''

Only good part of the article because it was funny.

Editing just to say that I laughed as hell at his description of Zombie's show.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 10-26-2012 at 04:37 PM.