Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: [080]: Oct 25 2012 - Aaron's Ampitheatre - Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    I have a question - how was the crowd at this show?
    Something I've hated about this tour is how tame the crowds have been. I've been on the rail at every norrtheast show and have had room to jump and breathe and do things the entire time, as opposed to on every other tour where if you're on the rail at Manson show your ribs are getting bruised and you can't even move a leg. Kind of disappointing.
    I also don't like how because of this golden ticket thing, no one shows up at the venue until like 3pm. I miss the old days when everyone lined up at 10am.
    It got a little rough and I had a hard time keeping the girl I met safe from being crushed lol. It wasn't too bad though.

Why do critics go to concerts of musicians they apparently despise? It's bizarre.

^ I'm sure it was a "last minute" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    I have a question - how was the crowd at this show?
    Something I've hated about this tour is how tame the crowds have been. I've been on the rail at every norrtheast show and have had room to jump and breathe and do things the entire time, as opposed to on every other tour where if you're on the rail at Manson show your ribs are getting bruised and you can't even move a leg. Kind of disappointing.
    I also don't like how because of this golden ticket thing, no one shows up at the venue until like 3pm. I miss the old days when everyone lined up at 10am.
    I can say for sure this was NOT the case for Atlanta. I was on the rail the entire show and I have bruised ribs, had to push back to breathe and my legs have little red spots on them from having the capillaries bust in them. They were so squished. He put on an amazing show and the crowd knew it.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

Manson touched my hand and gave me the Bible and tossed me some newspaper. He told me at the after party that he tried to throw his pick to me but the security guy picked it up and it made Manson mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson18 View Post

over 100+ pictures will be on here tomorrow!
    Nice pics!
    Last edited by AssetReign; 10-26-2012 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson18 View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

Manson touched my hand and gave me the Bible and tossed me some newspaper. He told me at the after party that he tried to throw his pick to me but the security guy picked it up and it made Manson mad.
    Great pictures! Thank You for sharing, looks like it was a great concert and your pictures are so close up and personal.

Quote Originally Posted by blue angel View Post
    Great pictures! Thank You for sharing, looks like it was a great concert and your pictures are so close up and personal.
    It really felt like no one else was around. I felt like Manson was singling me out, he didn't do this to anyone but me. He never reached down unless it was in front of me. And I'm not sure if anyone else has had this experience but when Marilyn Manson looked into my eyes and just sang for like 20 seconds then blew me a kiss, It was really overwhelming, like it was peaceful. I'm not too sure how to explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    At 2:09 in the video you see Manson crouch over (That's when he was staring into my eyes and singing.) I then puckered my lips like I was kissing him and did a thumbs up, he smiled really big and puckered his lips back at me. He then swiped his hand over his face and his smile was removed. (Kinda like he was going back into character.)

and at 3:41 in the video, you can see Manson throw me the newspaper.

Those are two of the things I have seen so far from videos. I know my face is on the jumbotron for living dead girl with Rob Zombie.

I want to see a slo-mo-tion video, where he tried to throw a pick at me, but a guard picked it up and put it in his pocket.
    Last edited by Bryson18; 10-27-2012 at 06:53 AM.

Alrighty then.
    Anyway, he sounds good and the crowd seemed really into it.