Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: [080]: Oct 25 2012 - Aaron's Ampitheatre - Atlanta, Georgia, USA

You would assume correctly. I don't want to go into details it might be inappropriate to share publicly but your source sounds legitimate and correct and there's good reason for the eventual banning and enhanced precautions beyond simple, harmless sneakiness. Not pretty, indeed. I say this as someone who's stood up for her in the past when I was optimistically less informed; Teena crossed a line and should seek professional help before she hurts herself or someone else.

Ya, and to be honest, at this point I'm more concerned about her hurting someone else, namely Manson and/or Lindsay than I am about her hurting herself.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Fuck. Hate to not have any beyond contacts and know about those things in details. Haha. I know it's childish, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by gunz View Post
    Oh yeah! haha because you had the bible :P that chick was mad crazy and I can't believe she almost got away with being in the line shielding her face with the mask. I wonder is Manson is going to doing VIP with his next tour. People are freaking out right now in my state from this hurricane nonsense. Where you from?
    I hope they do it next tour too. and add fred and jason! They are cool, when they aren't there I feel like they may get rid of them.

and I'm from metro Atlanta. lol I was lucky that I didn't have far of a ride back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    You would assume correctly. I don't want to go into details it might be inappropriate to share publicly but your source sounds legitimate and correct and there's good reason for the eventual banning and enhanced precautions beyond simple, harmless sneakiness. Not pretty, indeed. I say this as someone who's stood up for her in the past when I was optimistically less informed; Teena crossed a line and should seek professional help before she hurts herself or someone else.
    No......this was not teena who ran into the meet and greet line. Teena was not even allowed to enter the show. Lol they had one gate you could go through and was checking every girl. This was just some random half naked chick tripping on acid. She was then arrested and was hauled off to jail.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson18 View Post
    No......this was not teena who ran into the meet and greet line. Teena was not even allowed to enter the show. Lol they had one gate you could go through and was checking every girl. This was just some random half naked chick tripping on acid. She was then arrested and was hauled off to jail.
    She had snuck into other shows previously, he was not saying this show specifically. Just explaining why she was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    She had snuck into other shows previously, he was not saying this show specifically. Just explaining why she was banned.
    Oooo wow. Yea I felt like a few people at that show were attached wayyy to much. I'm not sure how you could become like that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bryson18 View Post
    Haz and I weren't talking about some random tripped-out naked chick.
    Teena's ban really had nothing to do with sneaking into venues.

Original AIDS provider.

Oh Teena. Teena, Teena, Teena. ThreeEyedGod will never ban you from his Meet & Greets!

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    I love when people with no grasp on MM try and talk as an authority on the subject. Even crediting TR as writing ACSS is laughable :P
    That, and every time I see the mOBSCENE ripping off Faith No More thing I have to shake my head and facepalm slowly... I'm not American and even I know the origins of the line.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Anyone got the balls to openly state what happened with Teena? We're all Manson fans here, c'mon!

Add gunz on Facebook Follow gunz on Tumblr

I just saw this. i have been to over 350+ shows
    ranging from all genres of music. i have met numerous people/bands but manson is the only person i have ever was at a loss for words. kinda weird for me.

Quote Originally Posted by loftvoker View Post
    Don't take this personally, but you should probably broaden your horizons musically. There's so much more out there that blows Manson out of the water it's literally no contest.