Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [084]: Oct 30 2012 - Reliant Arena - Houston, Texas, USA

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [084]: Oct 30 2012 - Reliant Arena - Houston, Texas, USA

30 October 2012
    Venue: Reliant Arena

http://marilynmanson.com - http://robzombie.com

Members Attending:
    • Scentless Apprentice
    • ivannabesedated
    • ComaWhite
    • Doppleganger
    • TheReflectedGod

On sale August 4th.

I will be there. Got general addmission.

I will be there as well! I have general admission and a golden ticket..

I will also be there, golden ticket and all.

i will be there GA M&G!!!!

We'll be there VIP Can't wait. We're going to the Houston and the Dallas show

I'm there.

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

A radio station in Houston is doing a video contest. The winner gets 2 free tickets. Details: http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/..._zombie_vi.php

"That's right, if you want to get two slots on the Manson guestlist -- per his marketing team -- we are asking that you submit a short clip of yourself singing or lip-syncing to your favorite Manson song onto YouTube. "
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Golden Ticket Final Confirmation!

Hello, and thank you for purchasing The One & Only Golden Ticket for Reliant Arena on October 30, 2012. Here are the details regarding the show and your One & Only Golden Ticket experience. Please note: this information is INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT, so please read everything VERY CAREFULLY! Additionally, please let everyone in your party know this information as well:

• Please arrive at the venue promptly at 5:15pm to check-in for your early entry access. If you do not wish for the early entry access, you may forego check-in, and enter at any time with the general public. If you wish to do this, please email us to let us know. We will email you the day of the show with the location of the after show check-in for the meet & greet.
    • Please look for The One & Only Golden Ticket signs, starting at the box office, which will point you in the direction of check-in.
    • If you have bought a show entry ticket through a ticketing outlet, and the ticket is at the venue willcall, please pick it up prior to coming to check-in.
    • If you have a specific item you would like Marilyn Manson to sign, you may bring this with you.
    • Please note: If you also purchased a package for Rob Zombie, please arrive for check-in at the time listed on the Rob Zombie confirmation.
    • Please note: Packages can ONLY be claimed with a government issued photo identification with the name(s) provided for the willcall list. Please remember to bring your GOLDEN TICKET PURCHASE CONFIRMATION.
    • Once you have checked in, you will not be allowed to leave the venue, so please plan your evening accordingly.
    • Here are details for the Meet & Greet:
    o This will take place directly after the entire event, at which point you will receive your merchandise. Please note, the Manson meet & greet could last two hours.
    o Personal cameras and phones will not be allowed during the meet & greet but you can use them during the show. You will be able to pose for a picture with Marilyn Manson and we will email you the pictures.

Thank you, and we'll see you at the show!
    "I never wanted to live by society's rules and there's plenty of people out there that feel the same way"

Marilyn Manson, 1997