Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [085]: Oct 31 2012 - Verizon Wireless Theatre - Dallas, Texas, USA

Yeah I'll be there.

I know what you mean. I was in there right at 10 and got section 204/row MM/ seats 16-21 I even tried splitting them and they got worse. Had a friend ask me to get some for him a couple of hours later and the pit & 100 sections were sold out. But I figure its going to be a hell of a show no matter where I am.... counting the days

This is gonna be a beyond epic show! I have always wanted to see MM in Dallas and MM on Halloween. Two birds fucked up at once!

=)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    This is gonna be a beyond epic show! I have always wanted to see MM in Dallas and MM on Halloween. Two birds fucked up at once!

=)
    Where are you coming from?

Ontario, Canada. By bus. So, two days of travelling.

=)

Ontario, Canada. By bus. So, two days of travelling.

=)
    Wow ... that's commitment! Why have you always wanted to see Manson in Dallas? Do you know people here?

Nope, just ever since they played "President Dead" there I've always wanted to. Plus, it feels like a lot of special stuff seems to happen at MM Dallas shows. Wasn't the last show there the first time they played "Murderers..." live?

Nope, just ever since they played "President Dead" there I've always wanted to. Plus, it feels like a lot of special stuff seems to happen at MM Dallas shows. Wasn't the last show there the first time they played "Murderers..." live?

It was indeed the first time he played Murders! I came a little before rushing the stage. After seeing him in LA, I always thought his shows in Dallas were better. Maybe its the crowd ... who knows. I hope you enjoy the show and your visit to Dallas! Are you staying in Dallas or Grand Prairie? Heads up ... there ain't SHIT in Grand Prairie besides the venue.

I hope its an amazing show as well, I imagine it will be...no matter if anything "special" happens due to it being Dallas/Halloween, it still should be great! I'm actually heading to San Antonio for a couple days after this show than yeah staying in Dallas a few nights then heading to Austin a few days to see LIGHTS then back to Dallas for LIGHTS again, then long trek home.

xD

Got my pit tickets last week.

Confirmed.