Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: [085]: Oct 31 2012 - Verizon Wireless Theatre - Dallas, Texas, USA

FML. Due to that whore of a hurricane, I'm gonna miss this now.

FUCK!

I can't even sell ticket or VIP package either. So, goddamn.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    FML. Due to that whore of a hurricane, I'm gonna miss this now.

FUCK!

I can't even sell ticket or VIP package either. So, goddamn.
    Any reason you can't sell? I am really trying to buy both!

And why the fuck do you HAVE to miss it? I'm on Greyhound heading that way RIGHT NOW and they have ZERO qualms about driving us RIGHT through all that hurricane bullshit. WTF. NEEDZ MOAR TIGGZ. :'(

Haz, you must be whatever the equivalent of frequent flyer is on Greyhound. Is there such a thing?

I sure would be! But, sadly, no, there isn't. I've made regular use of their Discovery Passes over the last several years (SIX HUNDRED BUCKS A POP, ffs!) but they are now offically cancelled "for your convenience" since they're switching to reserved seating instead of a first-come-first-served/maybe-catch-the-NEXT-bus basis rather than offering a similar lump-sum-for-unlimited-travel-for-specified-lengths-of-time option in its absence instead. I heartily encourage anyone who's enjoyed my bootlegs to join my protest and let Greyhound know how stupid this is on their fb wall since at least HALF my vidz have been made possible exclusively through THAT deal alone. DISSSSSAPPROOOOOVALLLL. :'(

^ I haven't been on a Greyhound bus for years but I will definitely boycott now. Have you thought about trains? Or is that too much hassle?

Well, I'm busing from Toronto to NYC via greyhound. Then was supposed to hop on megabus to DC but that shit is cancelled. And NYC seems to be bracing for the worst. I am alternatively looking at getting refunds then getting a greyhound ticket to memphis, then using my remaining megabus ticket to arrive in Dallas Halloween day...as planned.

I shall see. Was supposed to leave my town via train in 6 hours, not happening now. If I can, I will leave monday at 2:30, arrive memphis a bout a day later on tuesday sometime.

Ya, NYC's about to get blasted from what my friends there have told me.
    Good luck, Tigger! I hope you can find a way to the show.

Meh, the weather was GORGEOUS when I left NYC a coupla hours ago. If teh Tiggz can catch the 3:45 am GH departure or even the next one after that then they should be good for Little Rock let alone Dallas 2 days later...I hope you'll investigate that option despite additional last-minute-ticket expenses. Maybe we could share a (m/h)otel to ease your burden? Anything beats missing the best Halloween EVAR, right? Oh, and Amtrak rents rail access from freight-shipping lines so they get cut-off all the time & cost a fortune despite their chronic lateness, so it's not really a viable option in ANY way, unfortunately. Believe me, I'm ALL over it! Can't WAIT for MegaBus to drive GH outta business & take over all their stations & service routes, I swear. Annnnny day now... -_-

Well, I'm still 12 hours from NYC. xD

So, my best bet is taking bus from here to London ON then switching buses to detroit, then boom to memphis and arrive there on 30th! It will cost about $180 more but it beats the shit out of a) missing MM in Halloween, in Dallas and b) losing out on tickets/shit I already paid for!