Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: [092]: Nov 26 2012 - O2 Arena - London, England, UK

I'm gonna be there. Seated, cos I'm a shortarse who has no chance of getting a good look at the stage at the O2. If anyone wants to grab a beer or something beforehand then let us know.

Looking at train times, still to early to book but if time tables stay the same ill be in London about lunch time and am up for meet ups. Plus anyone going from London to the manchester show the next day, ill be getting a train if anyone wants to join. I dont really want to drive

I'm trying to book a trip to London for November, so I might drop in on you guys if anyone wants to grab a beer or eight. It's my first time going over the Atlantic, so some friendly faces would be nice... Joker, Dave, anyone else, I'd be totally down.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by 303 View Post
    Looking at train times, still to early to book but if time tables stay the same ill be in London about lunch time and am up for meet ups. Plus anyone going from London to the manchester show the next day, ill be getting a train if anyone wants to join. I dont really want to drive
    I'll get a train also, but don't know which time exactly yet. I want to be at MEN Arena around 3/4pm, but let's see...

Booked and confirmed! This tour's skipping Toronto so I'm massively excited to see a date and meet up with some of you after so long, let's fucking do this London.

I'm still stuck in regards to who I should meet up with? I'm planning to meet a friend I know on You Tube, but I'm not sure if I should go with him or the PM guys? Even though I don't get on with all members on the forum...

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by adamchabbi6 View Post
    I'm still stuck in regards to who I should meet up with? I'm planning to meet a friend I know on You Tube, but I'm not sure if I should go with him or the PM guys? Even though I don't get on with all members on the forum...
    Adam didn't you go through all this last time, sit, stand, meet, not meet etc. Doesn't matter if you don't get on with everyone chances are you will have a good time with them anyway, you didn't plan on meeting any of us last time but we bumped into each other and it wasn't that bad was it? So go and have fun!

Has anyone here received their ticket yet? I have not received mine yet and I know someone who already received his. I thought everyone who ordered with O2 priority would receive their ticket early around the same time.

Is anyone doing the VIP thing?

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by CellarOwl View Post
    Is anyone doing the VIP thing?
    I'll do it!