Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: [092]: Nov 26 2012 - O2 Arena - London, England, UK

I got mine for Rob Zombie.

ok so I'm probably fucked lol, Manchester standing tickets seem to be sold out by now and for standing at the O2 there's only the possibility of "General Admission floor/Level 1" tickets. According to the site, general admission "refers to seating or standing areas that are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis". As such, they "do not guarantee access to the floor standing area. General admission tickets are a mixture of floor standing and level 1". Assuming that one arrives early to the venue, they still guarantee acess to the first row standing zone or is there some sort of physical division inside? any light on this uk people? thanks

Has anyone found any decently priced accommodation around the area? Also, anyone going to the Manchester show the next day, on raileasy.co.uk you can get a train from London to Manchester about 11 am for just 12

What's your price range? I'm staying by Hyde Park around 60-75 a night. Probably divey but whatever, it's just to sleep and stash and my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    I'll do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by adamchabbi6 View Post
    I got mine for Rob Zombie.
    I was thinking about giving it a shot for Manson, but I'm still on the fence haha. I'm glad it's not sold out or anything so I can wait a bit to decide.

more around 40, I got a few things I have to pay out so cant afford much luxury

Hm.. lemme drop you a msg about it.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AppleOfSodom View Post
    ok so I'm probably fucked lol, Manchester standing tickets seem to be sold out by now and for standing at the O2 there's only the possibility of "General Admission floor/Level 1" tickets. According to the site, general admission "refers to seating or standing areas that are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis". As such, they "do not guarantee access to the floor standing area. General admission tickets are a mixture of floor standing and level 1". Assuming that one arrives early to the venue, they still guarantee acess to the first row standing zone or is there some sort of physical division inside? any light on this uk people? thanks
    I bought the general admission/standing area and I assume we stay in the pit.

Quote Originally Posted by 303 View Post
    Has anyone found any decently priced accommodation around the area? Also, anyone going to the Manchester show the next day, on raileasy.co.uk you can get a train from London to Manchester about 11 am for just 12
    I'll be at Palmers Lodge/Swiss Cottage. Easy to go to O2 Arena from there, just a few tube stops. It's cheap and looks like a great place: http://palmerslodges.com/

And I bought my train tickets for 12! Actually I was shocked when I saw the price, lol, really cheap.

43 days!

Just one question to everyone who will attend this one: has anyone received their tickets already???

I've booked some for me and some friends (O2 priority entry), but so far, I haven't received none (though the money has already been deducted from my account).

Is there any special procedure for us to follow when we use O2 priority tickets or something?
    It's just that I find it strange (yes, I am super anxious) that I got my ticket for the Manchester show, but nothing yet for the London O2 arena one...

Also, has anyone else noticed the huge poster they have in one store near the Brixton Academy when the store is closed???

Pretty nice (I also went there during the day to check up what's this store about, but it's just a stupid clothes store - - - - - > high points for having this when they are closed, but I wouldn't be interested in buying their stuff during the day anyway)

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

/\

I didn't receive them (both London and Manchester) yet. About two months ago or something I sent an e-mail to Killilive asking them about this and they said: "The tickets for this event have not yet been released to Eventim UK by the promoter therefore we are currently unable to despatch to you. This is unfortunately out of our control but please accept our apologies for the delay. Promoters tend to release tickets quite close to each event for security reasons in order to avoid the reselling or loss of tickets. You can expect to receive your tickets any time up until 5 working days before the event. If you have not received them by this time, please contact us immediately."

I'd assume that next week (a month before the concert) they'll dispatch them. At least I really hope so, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    /\

I didn't receive them (both London and Manchester) yet. About two months ago or something I sent an e-mail to Killilive asking them about this and they said: "The tickets for this event have not yet been released to Eventim UK by the promoter therefore we are currently unable to despatch to you. This is unfortunately out of our control but please accept our apologies for the delay. Promoters tend to release tickets quite close to each event for security reasons in order to avoid the reselling or loss of tickets. You can expect to receive your tickets any time up until 5 working days before the event. If you have not received them by this time, please contact us immediately."

I'd assume that next week (a month before the concert) they'll dispatch them. At least I really hope so, lol
    It's just that I haven't bought tickets only for me... some friends will join me in London, and since I bought everyone's tickets....

But, I can tell you that I already have mine for Manchester (I don't know if it has something to do with the place where we ordered the tickets) - I hope they're real