Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: [092]: Nov 26 2012 - O2 Arena - London, England, UK

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Principiante View Post
    It's just that I haven't bought tickets only for me... some friends will join me in London, and since I bought everyone's tickets....

But, I can tell you that I already have mine for Manchester (I don't know if it has something to do with the place where we ordered the tickets) - I hope they're real
    Where did you buy the ticket for Manchester?

I called The O2 staff today and they said the tickets won't be sent till about a week before the show. I hope to receive the ticket earlier.

Hotel booked. I think by the time i've got sorted, It will be about 4pm, so ill be up for a few drinks or whatever beforehand.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by adamchabbi6 View Post
    I called The O2 staff today and they said the tickets won't be sent till about a week before the show. I hope to receive the ticket earlier.
    lolwut. If that's true (I don't think you're lying, of course), I won't receive my tickets in time. Will send an e-mail to them

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    Where did you buy the ticket for Manchester?
    Sorry, completely forgot...

Bought it from ticketmaster :/ (and I received soon after the order was made)

Follow kalim123 On Twitter Follow kalim123 on Tumblr

Look what I found in Camden Market.........

It's quite small but oh well. It's still AWESOME!
    Last edited by kalim123; 10-28-2012 at 04:43 AM.

Wow. I hope to see this around Camden Market if I have time to go there at some point.

I might e-mail The O2 staff myself and ask what is taking so long? I ordered with O2 Priority as well, so I was expecting to receive my ticket earlier.

Just noticed they've released a few more of the "regular" meet and greet tickets for this show, if anyone's still after them. Thirteen left at the time of typing!

i wil be there with meet and greet!! yes.... 10 meet and greet available NOW
    Whatever Doesn't Kill You is Gonna Leave a Scar

I received my ticket today! At last! The Manson meet and greet is tempting, as I heard him and Twiggy were quite cool with the fans. Although, I already paid a lot for the Rob Zombie meet and greet pre show. Also, I already met Manson and Twiggy at the HMV signing in 2009.