Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: [092]: Nov 26 2012 - O2 Arena - London, England, UK

Btw, I do have one doubt about this show (and I don't know if someone can give me a hint on this one or not):

Were any of you aware that Manson was using (and throwing) a bible during ACS at the O2Arena show??? Did that happened at all? Or not really?

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Principiante View Post
    Btw, I do have one doubt about this show (and I don't know if someone can give me a hint on this one or not):

Were any of you aware that Manson was using (and throwing) a bible during ACS at the O2Arena show??? Did that happened at all? Or not really?
    No, not really. As far as I can remember, at least.

Just watched a video of the song, and he didn't have one.

Well... I just wanted to understand what was the overall notion about it... I got one that was on the floor (between the stage and the crowd) at the end of his show, and I was always wondering whether he had used it or not, as I wasn't aware of it (but one never knows...)...

Guess I will try and sell it though to anyone who needs a bible...